for those staying at the residence inn

hoodaman

Is it live or is it Dave?
Dec 19, 2006
I'll be bringing my PS2 and Guitar Hero. I've done some custom songs for it, specifically for progpower.

Hammerfall - Legacy of Kings
Nightwish - End of all Hope
Pagan's Mind - Celestine Prophecy
Sonata Arctica - My Land

I'm putting up a sign on the door with something to the effect of "PPUSAGHFTWBBQ" or something like that. feel free to knock!

It would be fun to stop by n' say hello ~ I've heard great things about GH but never seen it being played...

... that almost sounded wrong didn't it?? ..... hehehe

I've added some more songs

Powerman 5000 - Danger is go
Mudvayne - Forget to Remember
Killswitch Engage - Rose of Sharyn
Project 86 - The Spy Hunter
Lamb of God - Redneck
Soilwork - Like the Average Stalker
Arch Enemy - Nemesis

I'll be bringing my PS2 and Guitar Hero. I've done some custom songs for it, specifically for progpower.

Hammerfall - Legacy of Kings
Nightwish - End of all Hope
Pagan's Mind - Celestine Prophecy
Sonata Arctica - My Land

I'm putting up a sign on the door with something to the effect of "PPUSAGHFTWBBQ" or something like that. feel free to knock!

Looks like I found my place to stay at the Residence Inn... hahaha

Yeah, I'm trying to do this as well for my own personal use...found a website that has a bunch of pre-made note charts so I'm trying to replace every song in the game. So far I have bands from Kiuas and Circus Maximus to Death and Decapitated to Kreator and Megadeth. Should be great!

glad to hear that some folks actually wanna do this!

@ cowboys

I prefer to make my own charts. I've found that most of the charts I find on the net either don't sync or I don't like the actual note placement. It may end up being less work to start with to download premade charts but you may not end up fully satisfied with it too. Have you tried the program feedback? It's amazingly intuitive for GH note chart creation. It's what I use...

Dude, that sounds awesome...I've seen custom songs played on youtube but never had the chance to play modded songs. I will probably be knocking on your door.

--William

What about those staying at the Granada who also love guitar hero, any room for a few defectors?

No, but there is an Archon tournament in the works at the Granada if that interests you? :D I need to kick DemonOfTheWoods in his ass and get him to post what he's been planning to post for the last week on that matter. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, I'm sure something more specific will be posted by tomorrow when we are in our room and know what number to direct you all to. :lol: