Forced Evolution releases "Sealed" - Mixed by Lasse Lammert/Guest sneapster on vocals

pifos_2

des scoubidoubidous wha !
Jan 15, 2007
Netherlands
www.myspace.com
For those who don't know, we play meteulll and we're from Belgium. We got this promo/demo cd together to label-shop for our first album. Mr Lasse Lammert finished the mix last week and I got together the design of our new websites.

Listen :
http://www.forcedevolution.net/sneap.html

Greg Fender (Uladyne on UM) has done all the "raw" vocals in his home studio in USA (RIP oh Firepod ;) ).

Our myspace : http://www.myspace.com/forcedevolutionmusic

Have a listen, sit back, relax and enjoy. I'd be happy to get some feedback (positive or negative). We'd always like to improve our songwriting.

A BIG THANK YOU to the Sneap Forum Community for all the help in making this recording a success. Respect.

Stay groovy,
Nick.

PS :

I am not here to sell anything to anybody but we have merchandise for those interested.

MP3 Download
Physical Copy

nice tunes!! and the mix is very good too!!

what mic did you use for vocals? and what amp/mike for guitars + bass¿

drums sounds like andy sneap samples?

killer band... love it!

killer band... love it!

Guitaramp was 6505 into mesa 4x12 1xsm57-->API-->Apogee ad-16x.

Bass was sansamp I think

drums were programmed (Looking forward to recording real drums next time round though) no sneap samples but one that he is using quite a bit (from the D4) and one slate (if I recall correctly) blended in with the EZD (I think?) drums.

Happy that you're loving it dudes!!

killer band... love it!

The clean vocals are AT4040 straight into a Firebox (have to get rid of this interface).

The "meteul" vox is AKG C3000B in his Firepod (which died in the process), and there was a mixer in between but I don't remember what it was.

drums were programmed (Looking forward to recording real drums next time round though) no sneap samples but one that he is using quite a bit (from the D4) and one slate (if I recall correctly) blended in with the EZD (I think?) drums.

The drums sound really good - If I didn't know better I would have believed they were real.

The song is great too, love the vocals especially.

Lasse, you gotta let me know which Slate sample you blended with that D4 :)

just a z4 room....really doesn't matter much which one in that case, just wanted a bit more depth.
pretty sure it was z4 cause I usually prefer those to the z5,
I guess it was something cracky like snare5, old snare15 or snare 22 (which is actually sn15 I guess..or based on sn15)