Forum Meet Up Thread AKA Boozage

we could go to Hunters, or Biggles, or even Carmens... they have "dancers" at Carmens really they are just left over Sharks cheerleaders

Biggles is the best club ever. Last time I went there, the bartender couldn't name his house scotch because it didn't say the name on the bottle, and the manager threw me out for asking for a glass of water. It was a great night all around.

Kronenburgh.

:headbang: Best beer in Europe by a long shot. You should taste the stuff over there, its 568mL of liquid orgasm.

Haven't been accepted by an agent yet. Pfft.

:erk: Its a bit strange that you should be knocked back so much in Sutherland. Its a bit of a hole in parts...

At around $12 for a 375mL can it would want to be make of real monks gold.

...Or made of real monks. Soilent beer.

:headbang: Best beer in Europe by a long shot. You should taste the stuff over there, its 568mL of liquid orgasm.

:erk: Its a bit strange that you should be knocked back so much in Sutherland. Its a bit of a hole in parts...

I intend on tasting many.. when I can afford to go there haha.
We've been applying for really nice places and there isn't many properties on the market at the moment and alot of people looking, which = no fun. But I have 4 inspections so far this week.. which means heaps of fun for me training it to and from Sutherland inbetween uni... tsk.

XXXX is about the only beer I've ever tried (other than shit like Guiness which isn't even beer) that I can't drink no matter how pissed I am. The flavour always reminds me of what I imagine a sweaty sock would taste like (emphasis on imagine, not experience).

Guiness is to beer as haggis is to sausage.
Some parts of the world can be excused for their eccentricities but civilised man has no excuse for settling for such substitutes at all, much less favouring them.

XXXX is about the only beer I've ever tried (other than shit like Guiness which isn't even beer) that I can't drink no matter how pissed I am. The flavour always reminds me of what I imagine a sweaty sock would taste like (emphasis on imagine, not experience).
This is true. XXXX is truly the shittest beer i've ever tasted. I was given a free six pack of this stuff and almost threw up after half a stubbie.

Explains why Queenslanders drink it. And guinness is the best man.

Ok... so apparently Mortal Sin and a few others are playing the Mandarin Club tomorrow night

Hmm... Landsdowne, Mandarin Club = possible winner

Cant afford to go to Nile/Decapitated so i think it will be a worthy substitute

I won't be going to the city tonight, I spent to much money last weekend :( plus work early in the morning, not really in the mood. But here is another question when are we getting pissed dressing up as pirates and seeing the new Pirates of the Caribbean movie?

If i can afford to move out and everything in the near future, my housewarming n shit will be a Goon party. W00t. We can dress up as pirates then!

Oh and wasnt there a House renting forum thread thingo on the LORD forum? If people could link me up to it, or give me the low downs on renting, much appreciated!