Free Mixes Offered

rob7music

New Metal Member
Jun 6, 2010
Cambs, UK
hey guys

basically, i have been mixing for a couple of years for my bands and friends bands locally, and i'm looking now to step up and start mixing and recording for other bands in the area and further out.

in order to get my name out, i'm looking to put together a portfolio, and as a result i am offering free mixes for a while, all i ask in return is that i can use a sample at least as part of my portfolio.

i've worked with metal, rock and indie bands in the past so i'm open to anything.

if anyone wants to help out a fellow mixer and take me up on this offer, you can either get hold of me on here, via myspace (www.myspace.com/rocktonesound where i have a sample already), or email at rocktonesound@live.co.uk.

cheers guys
Rob

I am tracking an older rock band tonight, live with no click track(how they insist on recording). If you're interested I can upload consolidated files for you when I'm done tracking, which will hopefully be tonight. :wave:

hey guys, after over coming some computer issues and returning from my bands tour, i'm back on the trail again.
i'm still offering free mixes so if anyone is interested drop me a line