Freedom Call Dvd tracklist.

Blazeofglory

Mar 21, 2007
Netherlands
Freedom Call has revealed the details for its upcoming live concert DVD titled "Live In Hellvetia." "Live In Hellvetia" is set to feature 20 tracks and will be released on June 14, 2011 through SPV/Steamhammer Records. You can view the DVD's tracklisting below.

1. We Are one
2. United Alliance
3. Thunder God
4. Tears Of Babylon
5. Blackenend Sun
6. Queen Of My world
7. Out Of The ruins
8. Hunting High And Low
9. Drum Solo
10. Metal Invasion
11. Merlin - Requiem
12. Merlin - Legend of the Past
13. The Quest
14. Warriors
15. A Perfect Day
16. Far Away
17. Mr. Evil
18. Land Of Light
19. Freedom Call
20. Hymn To The Brave

Awesome! I've only heard a couple of their albums but I see several songs I'd love to see. Definitely going to pick this up, thanks for the notice!

Ditto on what 1928 said!

Warriors is a great song...lol they got a song called Far away:)

I've only heard a couple of their albums

Fix this. They are the cheeriest power metal I dare think of. Pretty much can't go wrong between albums but Eternity, Circle of Life and Dimensions are must-listens IMO.

Would've liked Warriors, Carry On, Queen of My World, Eyes of the World but that's the trouble with setlists

I gotta say I like what I've heard of them, but I'm afraid I may have gotten into them a bit too late in the game - they sound awfully generic for the most part, and I just think I'm too far past those days of getting into generic music! Gotta say I really like some songs from Legend of the Shadowking, namely Out of the Ruins and Thunder God. Some of the tunes remind me a lot of Gamma Ray.

If i should check out a few more songs of Freedom call, anyone could suggest an album? Got Eternity and like it, not sure why I didn't get any other of their albums, but guess it's time now. So any tips would be appreciated:)

If i should check out a few more songs of Freedom call, anyone could suggest an album? Got Eternity and like it, not sure why I didn't get any other of their albums, but guess it's time now. So any tips would be appreciated:)

I started with Crystal Empire - that's a really good album, I think. I also really liked their new album Legend of the Shadowking but I know that's received mixed reviews from the fans. I recommend the songs Freedom Call, Thunder God, and Out of the Ruins.

I could use some recommendations for other albums too. I'm guessing Eternity is a good one to get since you like it?

Checking price atm and crystal empire is cheap so will be in my next order. Will start with that for now, Thanks!

Yhea Eternity is great, if I should recommend from that album i'd say: Warriors, Land of Light, Flame in the Night and Turn back time, still all songs are good on Eternity to me:)