Friday the13th with Anthrax in Chicago photos SOLD OUT !

Chad Lee

New Metal Member
went down to see and hang with the Anthrax guys last night at the HOB in Chicago to a SOLD OUT crowd, great to see SOOOOOO many people come out for the show, which kicked all forms of ass as always.
Set list included
Skeletons
Caught In A Mosh
Air
Medusa
Indians
I am the Man
Parasite (Kiss cover) wit guest player,a contest winner
I am The Law
and a ton of other killer Anthrax classics.
Will be seeing and photographing the guys again on the last night of the tour in La on Saturday.
Enjoy the samples.
You can see more photos from this show here:
http://www.rockconcertfotos.com/photos/index.php?cat=2
Tehre are a bunch of pics from a few different shows in 2005 also.
Chad Lee
www.rockconcertfotos.com

1-13anthrax_0875.jpg

1-13anthrax_0845.jpg

1-13charlie_0830.jpg

1-13dan_0805.jpg

normal_1-13frank_0765.jpg

1-13JoeyScott_0782.jpg

1-13scott_0817.jpg

ironmaidenfan09 said:
I think Zakk Wylde is a big poser fag but thanks for the photos
The glass is always half empty to you, isn't it ironmaidenfan09?
I imagine you winning the lottery, then posting on this board how shitty it was that you had to pay so much for taxes.
Why the FUCK are there so many cockgrabbers on this board these days?

God, I miss TD.

ironmaidenfan09 said:
I think Zakk Wylde is a big poser fag but thanks for the photos
too bad you feel that way, I have been travelling with Zakk and BLS for the past 5 years as their photographer.
opininons are just that though......can;t please everyone.
Glad you all like the photos, more to come from this weekend's show in Holywood, and will have photos of all the Thrax guys signing at the Namm show.

Chad Lee said:
too bad you feel that way, I have been travelling with Zakk and BLS for the past 5 years as their photographer.
opininons are just that though......can;t please everyone.
Glad you all like the photos, more to come from this weekend's show in Holywood, and will have photos of all the Thrax guys signing at the Namm show.
Don't mind him. When ironmaidenfan09 and jpike aren't busy grabbing each others' cocks, they like to hold hands, take walks on the beach, and post on this messageboard about how everyone else sucks and how everyone is a dumb ass. This messageboard was cool 10 months ago.
Anyway, nice photos like I said. Keep up the good work.

ThraxDude said:
Don't mind him. When ironmaidenfan09 and jpike aren't busy grabbing each others' cocks, they like to hold hands, take walks on the beach, and post on this messageboard about how everyone else sucks and how everyone is a dumb ass. This messageboard was cool 10 months ago.
Anyway, nice photos like I said. Keep up the good work.

Is Zakk still acting like he in the hells angels or does he not remember being the pussy glam fag he has always been? Tell him to go fuck 'big dave' in the ass and fuck with Iron Maiden again and we'll see what happens.

I wish I had that tough guy vest like Zakk has lol. Is his BLS vest the same as the one in this photo? What a douche and half assed guitar player

ExposedZakk.jpg

ironmaidenfan09 said:
Is Zakk still acting like he in the hells angels or does he not remember being the pussy glam fag he has always been? Tell him to go fuck 'big dave' in the ass and fuck with Iron Maiden again and we'll see what happens.

I wish I had that tough guy vest like Zakk has lol. Is his BLS vest the same as the one in this photo? What a douche and half assed guitar player

ExposedZakk.jpg

i won't even waste my time.....
i'll post the ANthrax photos from Hollywood next weekend.

yea. nice photos. and "ironmaidenfaniwanna69bruces'dick-and-suckhim" please, refrain from speaking before thinking it over at least twice (or, in your case, seven times) in your mind.