Friends, I need your vote :)

Hi to all HC members :)

miGlAHk.jpg

I just need your likes to win this photo contest :)

x8ScYmt.jpg

gwmJ4Te.jpg

MO8VSIv.jpg

I need to get 1000 likes :)

sPLuRin.gif

lol at least put some effort in your "work" if you want to win stuff. I dont see any reason to "like" this picture :lol:
75535_494153710648096_517380456_n.jpg

People aren't going to care about how much that picture matters to you, they're going to care how professional or interesting you look as a band/musician. You should really change it because it looks like it was made by a 4th grader in MS Paint.

First of all this contest is not for professional photographers. this contest is for guitar guys. and I never claimed that my photo is awesome and professionally taken!

but take a minute looking at other photos. they are also very regular and nothing special.

clearly the quality of the photo does not matter. the only thing that matters is the ability to gain more likes and that's about it.

and as the last thing. my photo is not as lame as you think!

every point in this photo is purposeful. ( that's another story if I have managed to show them well or not)

just giving some clues..

why is the environment black and white? what does black and white resemble?

why the only color things in this photo are the guitar and paper notes?

why the guitar is behind the fence and the notes on the other side??

Holy fuck how gay can you even get? Do you even listen to yourself?

You're maxing out the teenage angst meter and you should really just stop it right now.

I have promised myself not to be involved in childish internet keyboard wars anymore.

if you think my photo is gay then don't like it. CLOSE the tab!it's much easier than posting blah blah!

You're so ignorant that you deserve to lose. Everyone on here was giving you some type of constructive criticism at first and rather than realize that you got all butthurt.

why the hell should I get sore for your comments? I guess none of you read my previous post!

it's not the contest for the best or most artistic photo!! to make it simple it's about taking a photo with a guitar and collecting peoples likes!

and that's exactly what I'm trying to do!

Well considering people are liking your photo you might want to ACTUALLY make the photo like-able? Every post you make is more ignorant than the last so maybe you should just stop?