From This Point On, I Will Delete Every Flame Post in Response to Dave or Blue Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

skeptik

Feb 7, 2003
STOP FUCKING BEING TROLLED. If you are provoked by Dave or Blue Jay and you respond accordingly like an idiot, your posts will be deleted. Have some self-control.

Thread title should be changed to: "From This Point On, I Will Delete Every Post in Response to Dave or Blue Jay"

Shouldnt their posts get deleted as they are trying to wind people up?

Some of the stuff Dave says really makes me wanna fucking kill him.

he makes a good point. i mean, they ARE trolls. you cant ban them, but you can delete all of their trolling posts. maybe they will get fed up and stop/leave after a while. certainly more affective than ignoring them.

and besides, if you delete OUR posts, the TROLLS (read terrorists) win
~gR~

If nobody responds to trolls, they'll most likely stop after a while.

Obviously I will be deleting posts that I see as obvious trollings as well, but not everything they say is trolling.

If nobody responds to trolls, they'll most likely stop after a while.

Obviously I will be deleting posts that I see as obvious trollings as well, but not everything they say is trolling.

thats true. not every post is a troll post. but 90% of em are.

i think if you delete just one of blue jay's or dave's posts, theyll probably freak out and then get the hint that they need to stop

you dont kill a weed by going after the lawn it grows in. you kill the fuckin weed.
~gR~

I think if you delete Blue Jay's posts when he goes on about being a christian or whatnot, that would solve a lot of the problems.

I assume V5 and unknown will be following the same guidelines here?

i think if you delete just one of blue jay's or dave's posts, theyll probably freak out and then get the hint that they need to stop

No. I've done that plenty of times. The only way is to completely monitor the situation. I've given BJ 5 infractions this morning for comments that he's said and deleted the corresponding posts. I will delete all trollings from them and everything that follows in the wake of those posts.

I assume V5 and unknown will be following the same guidelines here?

They might after they see this thread...

No. I've done that plenty of times. The only way is to completely monitor the situation. I've given BJ 5 infractions this morning for comments that he's said and deleted the corresponding posts. I will delete all trollings from them and everything that follows in the wake of those posts.

hehehe, you said bj...

sorry, anyways. i guess i never noticed the posts you deleted. but its cool that youre scrutinizing them, not just the dopes who fall for it. :headbang:
~gR~

I started before I saw this thread. I made a thread for split albums and split EPs yesterday, and Blue Jay said something about "never listening to EPs but his favorite was this band's blah blah" and I deleted it. Fucking 'tard...get some reading comprehension.

When people call Blue_Jay a "troll", what they mean is "gimmick". It's fairly obvious that Blue_Jay is just screwing around and amusing himself by annoying people on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.