FS Dean Cadillac, Peavey VK

Meisterjäger

Douchebag
Oct 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
Chopping some stuff in to go towards my new Jackson.

First up is one of my Dean Caddies. This one was a limited run through the Dean Forum called a Cadzilla. It has a V-carve neck and a custom top colour (I think they just called it Cadzilla Green), DiMarzio X2N in the bridge and stocker in the neck. It's based on a Dean Cadillac Select, and so has the same specs, plus the upgrades.

Arched Figured Maple Quilt Top
Mahogany Body
24-3/4" Scale & 1-11/16" Nut
Grover Tuners
Black Hardware (Not that black-chrome stuff)
Black DiMarzio X2N, double black Dean neck pickup
Tune-O-Matic Bridge
Set Mahogany Neck
Rosewood Fingerboard
Block Inlays
22 Frets

Comes with a Dean hardshell case. It's in the same condition as when I bought it, doubt it's even had 15 hours play time on it. There are a few factory blems with the binding, only noticeable if you're looking for them.

Here's a post on the Dean board from when I first got the guitar

http://www.deanguitars.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48336&highlight=1980+cadzilla

I'm asking £400 o.n.o. If you want it shipped, ask me about it, but I'd prefer it if you could pick it up or I can come meet you somewhere. I live in Maldon, near Chelmsford, Essex.

Peavey Valveking 100 head

Getting sick of lifting this thing off my 6505 when I go to the studio, so I'm getting rid. Doesn't have many nicks in it, couple of light grazes is all. Tubes still seem to have some decent life left in them, but they're still the original Ruby 6L6's that came standard. I took the cheesy plate with the wings off of it, but I've still got it.

Known issues is that one of the speaker outputs on the back seems to fail intermittently, but the other one always works. I thought the FX loop was crap on it, but tried it recently with different pedals and it was fine.

Asking £185, including footswitch. It'll be a bitch to ship, but I can try, pickup/meet up would be best. I live in Maldon, near Chelmsford, Essex.