FST tracklisting

so i went searching for reviews, and then i found this review and there was this picture:

PromoImage.jpg1-300x300.png

artwork? or am i missing something?

Hmmm.... I think Dave stated about the name of the album that it's kinda different frm previous albums and I think the artwork proves this...

Still, it looks fucking awezome:kickass:

YEP THAT BLOODY IS THE BLOODY ARTWORK. sorry caps lock.....

Thought we would go for something different, we have already done the - upside down bruce willis lookalike naked guy falling into hell - type cover, we also did the - big evil root beast demon atop naked people while also holding the world - type cover....

so we thought we would try something more design orientated, and we like it. well of course we do, or else we wouldnt have it would we. and move away from naked people on our covers.

YEP THAT BLOODY IS THE BLOODY ARTWORK. sorry caps lock.....

Thought we would go for something different, we have already done the - upside down bruce willis lookalike naked guy falling into hell - type cover, we also did the - big evil root beast demon atop naked people while also holding the world - type cover....

so we thought we would try something more design orientated, and we like it. well of course we do, or else we wouldnt have it would we. and move away from naked people on our covers.

^Deep