Fuck You!!!!!!

Dred

His Dudeness
Jan 8, 2002
Massachusetts
this is my official "fuck you" thread. this "fuck you" goes out to the fact that my summer is almost over and its going to be time to head back to school in about a month.

feel free to add your own "FUCKYOU" to anyone or anything that pissed you off......or give me a big "FUCK YOU" for adding a pointless thread when im rarely around anymore :Smug:

hoooooooly fuck. . im going home tomorrow. . .whoooooooooooooo wheeeeeeeeeee . . Strato death was supposed to meet up. . but that wont happen :cry: oh well. . .ill go to Vancouver sometime. . .

and FUCK, i want my DGOD DAMN CABINETS!!!! i want at Least 2 of em, a full stack, but they are $879 :cry: which is too much for cash, so i need to buy it on credit.

FUCK you life, you're a goddamn whore!!!!!!! Why am i stuck in this fucking situation and can't do what i really wanna do?!?!

FUCK the fact that I can't get a job to make money this summer because of the lack of days that I will actually be able to work

Fuck Maine. Fuck Work. Fuck You.

oh yeah and Dilema do you have any idea when the New England Metal Hardcore Festivel DVD is coming out? I'm gonna be all over that video man, was right up front from Diecast on, and yes that mean BODOM!

Rubenios said:
fuck females :)
Saddam.JPG