Gary Moore.

Don't be an arse, David :)

Who cares about American Football?
While Nielsen still doesn't have the actual numbers from Sunday, an overnight measurement of the 56 largest media markets shows that this year's Super Bowl had a 3% higher rating than last year's game, which was the most-watched program in U.S. TV history (106.5 million viewers).

In addition, the Green Bay Packers' 31-25 victory over the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday received a 71 share, meaning that more than two-thirds of the televisions being watched in the country at that time were watching the game.

Now he can rock with Phil again. Great player and singer too. Met him once and heard rumors that he can be a bit of a cunt, but he was really nice and laid back.

If the Super Bowl wouldn't have been in the middle of the night, I would have watched it. The last few years were pretty entertaining, even for a relative handegg newb like me.

I watched the highlight show, it looked OK. I suppose you'd need to be raised on it, because it's not something I can really get into, and that's true of most American sports.

Americna Football is good times. Lots of strategy and rapid decision making and gameplans and changes to gameplans and studying opponents. And of course there's the action, too. It's a fun, entertaining game to watch for sure, especially when you're watching games with some of the best players out there. Their athleticism and competitiveness is incredible. I do agree that "football" is a stupid name for it though.

And yet your national sports cause riots and higher cases of violence than any of ours. Hell, the Portuguese around here think it's ok to emulate the Europeans when shit goes bad.