Sir MIMA & Leo Godfather
Jan 27, 2006
Gierle (Belgium)
We needed an introduction thread

*TADAAAA* here it is :p

so anyway:
Name: Mario
Located: some little hole in Belgium
hobbies: listeing to music (naturaly), I also play the saxophone, drinking beer, being drunk (cuz I never have hang-overs), discussing all kinds of things, computers in general (I also host my own forum).
fave bands: check my last fm profile in my sig.
Religion: Satanist but who cares?
Smoker: yes
drinker: HELL YEAH!
additional info: I have a bad sense of humor but you'll notice that soon enough.

anything else you need to know? just ask.

Name: Amanda
Hobbies: Listening to music, playing guitar/piano/drums, singing, hanging out with friends, concerts, having silly and pointless conversations, drinking, making clothes
Favorite Bands: Amon Amarth, DragonForce, Symphony X, and lots of others
Religion: Atheist
Smoker: on and off
Drinker: of course:)
More stuff: i usually dont take too much stuff seriously and i love joking around and just having a good time

Name: Nate
Located: Michigan, USA
hobbies: music (mainly power/prog metal), filesharing, basketball, computers, movies, books, and all that fun stuff ;)
Religion: none, but I believe in a God
Smoker: once in a great while I'll smoke a clove or cigar (it has to taste/smell good)
drinker: yep...love vodka (with anything), margaritas ftw, beer (most except stouts/porters)
additional info: hmz...none at this time :loco:

Name: Matt
Located: Middletown, PA, USA
hobbies: metal, travel, sports, video games, music journalism, theology, history
Religion: Christian....actually becoming a Catholic Christian...long story...don't think less of me
Smoker: I love it so much it may kill me
drinker: Beer mostly, wine, certain hard liquor
additional info: My wife and I will be parents soon!

Name: Carl
Located: New York
Hobbies: Beyond a passion for all non-commercially watered down music (and a passion for sharing music), i am a dork who enjoys fiddling with and building computers, i have interests in theoretical physics, psychology, history and mythology. This will come as a big surprise, but i am also something of a science fiction geek (who can often be found going on about the virtues of Babylon 5 hehe), and of course video games (most of my life it was pc gaming, but console gaming is where it's at these days. i used to be all about mmo's.. WoW, EQ, CoH/CoV, etc.. and text MUDs before that, but not so much anymore). I also try to get out to concerts as much as humanly possible (and as much as money will allow).
Favorite Bands: Damn few people make the kind of quality music that Arjen Lucassen has mastered, and fewer yet do it with such personality and have fun at the same time. For these reasons, Ayreon is my favorite band (with his other projects like Star One going right along with it). Of course Nightwish is right up there for other reasons, as are bands like Katatonia and Therion.
Religion: None, and no belief in any diety/entity, but with a keen interest in all systems of attainment and philosophy. Though i've pretty much always had a particular bent towards Thelema.
Smoker: No, i prefer not to kill myself kthnx.
Drinker: Once in a blue moon, but not really.
Additional Info: I am the best friend you've ever had if i decide you rock, but i have NO patience for stupidity, ignorance (including my own. if i find i don't know something, i have been known to then spend all day reading up), or peoples nonsense. But hey don't let all of this fool you, i have also been known to be randomly silly with the best of them ;] (oh yeah, as you just noticed, i also don't know how to write short answers to anything :p)

Name: C. (those who know what it stands for, they know, and won't tell!)
Location: Planet Hell (a.k.a. a hick town in California that shall remain nameless)
Hobbies: Reading, writing, music, going to concerts, astrology
Favorite bands: Queensryche, Rush, and Dream Theater are my "holy trinity", but I have such a diverse taste in music and am into so many bands that I really don't have a favorite these days. I guess my "holy trinity" among the femme-metal bands would be Lacuna Coil, Nightwish, and Within Temptation (not in that particular order, other than the order of when I discovered each band).
Religon: Agnostic
Smoker: Never took up that habit, thankfully.
Drinker: Not very often.
Additional info: I'm a Libra/Horse. I am the proud "parent" of a red-haired poodle. Some things about me that people might not expect, I'm a huge wrestling fan. Love the hell out of it. I consider myself a loyal friend and am usually the most outspoken when I feel someone is being done wrong or some injustice is going on. I've also been known in the past as "OSA's Resident Bitch", for reasons that I'm sure will become clear as time goes on. LOL.

Other than that, I can't think of much info to give.

Here goes:

Name: Davina
Hobbies: Writing my novel, listening to music, learning German and Italian, singing classical Music, used to act (but don't now due to lack of time). I care for my Mum (probably wouldn't call it a hobby tho'), watch films (due to my job), reading
Favorite bands: these change all the time but usual suspects are:
Muse (seen them twice. worship them)
Wintersun
Turisas
Nightwish
COB
WT
Epica
Sonata Arctica
Arch Enemy
Carcass
Rammstein
Religion: Everyone always laughs their heads off when I say I was a convent girl. Currently I'm probably going through a bit of a crisis of faith
Smoker: I used to briefly but gave up as it it v bad for the voice. You can't expect to keep a pristine soprano if you smoke especially the stuff I sing.
Drinker: I have been known to fall off the wagon occasionally...:oops:
Add info: Er , what do you want to know? I'm an Aquarian. People are always surprised to find out I'm Black British (my parents are Ghanaian). I love cats but Mum's allergic so I can't have one. I have a rather odd sense of humour so don't take offence please
If I think of anything else , I'll let you know

Name: Adam
Located: SEATTLE!
hobbies: videogames,movies,music,anime,animation , does eating count?
Favorite bands: umm.....infected mushroom,I scintilla,inkubus sukkubus,jesus on extasy,job karam,Heliosphere, helalyn flower,haggard,grendel,gothminister,gothicsky,Fujiya & MiyagiEmilie Autumn ,ELO,Draconian,Dope stars inc,Gjoell,Despairsray,moi dix mois, mucc,polysics,Homicide Divison,Horologium,Mechanical Moth,birthday massacre,MODULATE,oomph,orphanage Cruxshadows Weird AL Nevermore, DangerDoom, Beastie boys, Protest the hero, The bled, Armor for sleep, Judas priest, iron maiden, Lamb of god, Muse, The flaming lips, IN flames, Kill the romance, Aiden, schoolyard heroes, Epica, Norther, Vendetta red, Nevermore, New found glory, Sonata arctica, Machinae supremacy Kamelot, Battlelore, Dreamtheater, Edguy, Evergrey, Elvenking, Orphaned land, a7x, AFI, Atreyu, Thrice, Deftones, tool, VNV nation, Skinny puppy, Ministry, The azoic, Mercenary, Nightwish, The 69 eyes, freak kitchen, vision of atlantace, story of the year, H.I.M, Rasmus, To/Die/For, FINNTROLL!, Children of bodom, Cryonic temple, Leaves eyes, Ensiferum, Wintersun, Dimmuborgir, Cradle of filth, Archenemy, 3 inches of blood, strapping young lad, GWAR, Devildriver, KMFDM, LAcuna coil, P.O.D, The AKAs, AntiFlag, Yellowcard, Thursday, My Chemical romance, Mushroomhead, MSI, Slipknot, Sunno))), Thyrfing, Aquabats, the epoxies, LORDI, My ruin, Mastodon, After forever, alice nine, HYDE (and L'arc~en~Ciel) , An Cafe , Dir en Grey , MUCC , Asian Kung-Fu Generation, Gackt (and Malice Mizer) Duel Jewel , Psycho le Cemu, Moi dix mois, Meg and dia, the pillows, orange range, opeth, soilwork, high and mighty color, Puffy ami yumi, onmyoz, X-japan, janne da arc , 12012, boom boom satellites, blood, circus maximus , Within temptation, Behmoth, EnternalGrey, Mystic Prophecy, Amorphis, and other j/rock/pop/Visual kei/rap/rock/mnetal/punk/goth/industerial bands ..
Religion: muslim
Smoker: no
drinker: no
additional info: ^(^^)> ^O^ <(^^)^

nope been meaning to see them but there always another show that i have tickets for that day <_<

If you get the chance you have to make it your mission to see them. They're amazing live. Their Wembley gig was the best I've ever been to, hands down.

Name: Giuliana
Hobbies: Listening to music, movies, book, science, going out, travelling, internet, learning things about foreign cultures, sports
Favorite Bands: Nightwish, My Dying Bride, Moonsorrow, Children of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir, Shamrain, Entwine,Wintersun, Tiamat, Moonspell, Metallica, Vangelis, Sentenced, After Forever, Amorphis,Rammstein, many other bands..I love finnish metal scene!
Religion: catholic (however I'm a bit confused about religion)
Smoker: no way
Drinker: just when I go out with friends..I'm not a regular drinker *grins*
More stuff: I don't know what to say...I'm not really talkative ;)

^nice choice of bands.

If you are unsure about your religion, you might want to read up on diffrent ones before you decide.

Well I know what's my religion..I'm not sure if I'm a believier or not ..better to say confused ;)