gettin there.

Grumble Grumble

We die We all...
Oct 29, 2006
Saginaw,Michigan, USA
So i was just eating dinner with my family, and watching tv(we have charter digital cable, its a fairly large provider in my local area, as well as outlying cities). There is a format called "In Demand" in which you can watching tv shows, movies, documetarys, and music videos at your leisure. So i threw it on for a min to see what was new on the metal section, and lo and behold "KATATONIA-Deliberation"

i freaked out, i was very suprised to see that, and proceded to watch it, now my parents kinda like em as well lol.

But all in all, its suprising and awsome that they were on there.

One day, people will speak of katatonia, as though they are the beatles.....

You can't make a Katatonia > Beatles judgement because of the timespan between them. Certain things and techniques had first to be pioneered by the Beatles (and a lot of their contemporaries) without it there'd be no Katatonia.

Simple.

unrelated but i figure its my thread, and this is cool so im gonna post..

I play World of warcraft, my character's name is blakkheim(lol @fanboyism)
yesterday a guy was like "is that like blakkheim from diabolical masquerade?".

and i was suprised and happy that someone knows at least one of the great bands he is in.

that totally made my day.

p.s i was like "yea and of bloodbath and katatonia fame,and he said he didnt like katatonia :cry::cry::cry:

I don't understand why they aren't bigger either, I'm not talking the beatles big, but definitely bigger, but the question is if not with lfdgd then when? Oh, well thats the way the world seems to work a majority of the time. Ass'back'wards.

What it comes down to is the whole downbeat thing the majority of the people just don't understand I would say.