Getting Married Today!

Ok I wouldn't usually post shit like this but. Being an AA fan for coming up 10 years I would like to share this shit with you.

ALSO.........

If it wasn't for Amon Amarth me and my future wife wouldn't have met. It all started about 4.5 years ago when she posted on this forum and I PM'd her. After that we started talking on msn etc. She then moved from New Zealand to Australia to be with me and now we are getting married. As I said if it wasn't for the mighty AA guys we wouldn't be together. So yeah! Cheers guys and we gotta have a drink again sometime.

congrats mate, post a pic of you and the bride on the big day, I'd like to see what kind of reception/wedding you had

here's me in 2004 in Trinidad

Picture055.jpg

Picture175.jpg

and here's my baby, just kiddin' ;)
Picture240.jpg

Ok I wouldn't usually post shit like this but. Being an AA fan for coming up 10 years I would like to share this shit with you.

ALSO.........

If it wasn't for Amon Amarth me and my future wife wouldn't have met. It all started about 4.5 years ago when she posted on this forum and I PM'd her. After that we started talking on msn etc. She then moved from New Zealand to Australia to be with me and now we are getting married. As I said if it wasn't for the mighty AA guys we wouldn't be together. So yeah! Cheers guys and we gotta have a drink again sometime.

Thats awesome man, best to both of you! At the reception you and your wife should have a haircopter contest to AA, first one to puke loses! haha

congrat dude, hope ur days toguether will be as marvelous as it could be.
( n i hope i'll get married someday, even if my mum keeps saying i'll end by myself ).
Where are the pics?
i wanna c!

ALSO.........

Good luck to you both and the future mate!!!

It's definately funny how you meet your soul partner, I met mine through all the trouble I was in, Tracey's father was a social worker working with deranged kids like me and I eventually met her.

I owe Tracey for being alive, both physically and emotionally. It's the best thing that ever happened to me (followed closely by my son Peter).

It just goes to show that music is a social consciousness that brings us together...

Congrats man.
My brother just got married recently too (at age 22!) in brittany, they wanted to do a pagan wedding at first but for the parent's sake they didn't.
Best wishes dude.