gfgahenfhhe X MEN TWO (VANGELIC SPOILERS)

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
i just got home from seeing it with toby and greg and HOLY SHIT. it's better than the first one and all the warnings that the "open end is really annoying" were mostly for naught (they wrapped up the story fine, not like BACK TO THE FUTURE 2).

also NIGHTCRAWLER!!!!

nightcrawler.jpg

Yeah! Nightcrawler was fucking amazing looking! Alan Cumming is the best guy ever. The effect for him was so rad!

Yes, yes. His name is "Cumming". Just simmer down there.

But yeah! Awesome movie! Get to see Wolverine go apeshit on dudes like you wanted him to in the first movie but he never did.

OMG.

VangelicSurgeon said:
not really. everyone knows about the Dark Phoenix. I was referring to the cop killing thing.

and by everybody, you mean every comic book geek, because I certainly don't know anything about said Dark Phoenix.

SPOILERS!!!??!

I was pleasantly surprised by the level of violence in this "kid's" movie. The way Magneto wasted that guard was pretty brutal, and the fight between Wolverine and female Wolverine was crazy. Wolverine got like 50 stab wounds to the spine. And, of course, Wolverine actually killing people, which is something I've been wanting to see since... forever.

I have to point out a disappointing part of the movie, and see what you guys who saw it thinks... Warning, this is a SPOILER.....

When the jet is hit with the missle, and Rogue gets sucked out of the plane, and is falling to the ground. Nightcrawler morphs (*BAMF*) ang grabs her in mid air, why the hell would you morph back into the jet that's about to crash, and not morph to the ground? He said he needs to see where he's morphing to, so he couldn'y possibly see the inside of the plane, and he had an obvious clear line of sight to the ground.

if he ported to the ground, he probably would've been killed. nightcrawler maintains velocity, so he would have appeared just above the ground going (they were outrunning the fighter jets, right?) mach 2. splat. his best hope was that storm or jean could've decelerated the jet.

i have to say that i think the fucking sidewinder missile PROPERLY DETONATED. it was really brief so i'm not sure, but sidewinders have a laser "wheel" surrounding the head that triggers their boom, and it looked like it exploded when that "wheel" was breached. wow.

That movie was great. The way Magneto busted out of jail was one of the coolest scenes I've ever.....witnessed.