Gigs/Fests/Gangbangs 2021/2022

Is it technically gangbang if ye plowed your gf 30 mins after another couple plowed in a bed beside yours? Also was dead asleep, so it was a tree fell in the forest type of deal. (Occurred a lifetime ago, dont think im some freak.)

Probably would be most fitting to label it a Puritan orgy.

Nothing really to expatiate upon. My ex gf was a freak and DTF anywhere at any time. Even if there was a spat, her philosophy was, never to withhold coitus. Porked her corpulent ass everywhere at work, on bathroom floors, in parking lots, many times in situations where one could walk in on us. Bint suckled me by the telephone booth at my old job, more times than I can recall.

Well that given occasion mentioned above was at The Westward Ho in Vegas. Her bestie just ended up porking this Ragnar Lothbrok with HiV looking bloke 3 feet over. I was just coming to at the time so missed her stanky arse getting thottled. Once they were drained from the sesh, we knocked one out of the park our own selves. That hotel has long been demo'd, what a stye.

176300098_5491192710922203_1404339892588086894_n.jpg

For the Eurolads

FB_IMG_1619848124012.jpg

I'm going to this later in the year. Pretty varied line-up.

Never been to Desertfest as it's not exactly my thing, but I've heard it's a good time.

upload_2021-5-15_5-25-16.png

Fuck yea baaabaaaay, dont have a 2021 revision as this is (rescheduled), but would be elated as hell to see these fucks two wks after DCD. Would make a hell of an Oct.

Re: Psycho, I believe the fest is broken up into three stages, so all the metal shit is away from the hippie shit. Tickets are pricy af, hard pass for me.

For thr Euros:

upload_2021-5-21_14-8-47.png

Old flyer, postponed due to Covid? Ist going down in 2022 I believe.

Re: Psycho, I believe the fest is broken up into three stages, so all the metal shit is away from the hippie shit. Tickets are pricy af, hard pass for me.

For thr Euros:

View attachment 28752

Old flyer, postponed due to Covid? Ist going down in 2022 I believe.
its moved til september/october apparently as per their website

how fuckin dumb were they to think they could pull off a european tour in january/february

like at what point in the last year did that seem like a remotely plausible scenario

EDIT: lmao i had to research this because it seemed so fucking boneheaded

they announced the dates in september 2020 and then the rescheduled, slightly more realistic dates in november 2020. good work lads.

Last edited:
I'd travel across the ocean to see Danzig in Las Vegas, just not this year dammit. Not only due to the 'rona and having to pay to quarantine on return to my own country, but my health is a mess. Hard to make the most of a 3 day fest when suffering from insomnia and whatnot.