Give me new album

robert webster

New Metal Member
Jan 28, 2008
Hey this is a very empty forum, none the less i would like to say my bit to all the demonoid fans out there.
I cannot wait until this new album, i have been let down by the last few albums i have bought that have a very strong first track, but the rest of the album does not live up to it. Really lookin forward to hearing the new vocals and hopefully seein you guys live some time.
Extra lookin forward to hearing some of the solo's Kristian will write, at the minute i'm having to check out Nevermore for some cool solo's (although nothing will ever beat vanaheim and Death solos).
Anyway, unless anyone has a tab for either of the mentioned solos (ha) i better go do some shredding myself.
PS to the guy who gets no time for his guitar, i agree with your wife, sounds like your working too hard.

See ya

If you ask me Demonoid is the deathmetal band right now, old skool without being unoriginal, rules! Can't wait for the new album.

I can't wait for the new album too. I want to broadcast it and of course to do an interview with Kristian (maybe when I will be in Stockholm? :) )

some time ago I got Riders of the apocalypse CD (finally!) and I must tell you, CD sound quality is so much better than mp3.

Kristian, when we can expect new one realise? (maybe you told us some time ago but I forgot :p)

Cheers!
Agnes

Demonoid is about the only death metal band I like...the debut was great. I just hope the new vocalist can deliver as well as Chris did...those were some of the best growls I've heard, right up there with Michael Akerfeldt and Sander Gommans. I'm sure Kristian will be his signature stellar self :)

Haha, hey bro! I met you once in Detroit after a Therion gig (October 2005)...you were great to chat with, and you signed my Demonoid booklet and wrote "thanks Nate for buying this CD" :lol: Best sig ever :)

DemonoidSigs.jpg

Yes enjoyed ROTA a lot and can't wait to hear a new death metal album with Caligula (after the demise of God Among Insects :/ ) but I don't think you will be using the chainsaw as an instrument like God Among Insects did hehe...

Cool! Hope we can live up to your expectations.

Iced Dawg: I remember that! We played Harpo´s right? Hope we can get over there with this band.

Cheers!

Well, we have five songs written and solid ideas for about five more so I guess we´re shooting for nine - ten songs. The studio for the drumrecording is booked for beginning of April so we´d better haul ass and finish up the writing! :) If I would sum up in one word what we´re shooting for with this album, it would be ´intensity´. Of course, it´s up to you to decide if we succeed or not. I don´t think it will be a huge departure from the last one, direction-wise. It certainly won´t be nu-metal or metal-core or whatever...or black metal or death metal either for that matter. Just balls-out fuckin´ METAL!!!! No clean vocals, no sap. Still lots of melody in the guitars in places but hopefully on the right side of....sweet and sugary ;-)
Thanks for listening,
/kristian

Well, we have five songs written and solid ideas for about five more so I guess we´re shooting for nine - ten songs. The studio for the drumrecording is booked for beginning of April so we´d better haul ass and finish up the writing! :) If I would sum up in one word what we´re shooting for with this album, it would be ´intensity´. Of course, it´s up to you to decide if we succeed or not. I don´t think it will be a huge departure from the last one, direction-wise. It certainly won´t be nu-metal or metal-core or whatever...or black metal or death metal either for that matter. Just balls-out fuckin´ METAL!!!! No clean vocals, no sap. Still lots of melody in the guitars in places but hopefully on the right side of....sweet and sugary ;-)
Thanks for listening,
/kristian

Sounds great :headbang:
The world needs more "balls-out metal" :)
Are you going to tour with Demonoid or is it too much with Therion and the other bands, the different members come from?

Touring with Demonoid would be the no. 1 dream I have right now. Seriously, I´d kill for the opportunity to get these guys together in a tour bus and go on the road. Surely Dark Funeral and Therion both take a lot of time but if there is a will there is a way. I´m a firm believer in planning so I´m sure it can be done but I´m guessing it mostly depends on how the record sells. If it bombs I don´t think NB are very interested in us going on tour but I could of course be wrong :)

I'm looking forward for new album and for the tour of course! if there will be one (we will pray for it ;) ) don't forget about Poland :)

Kristian, is there a chance to do an interview about Demonoid with you? especially recorded one.

Touring with Demonoid would be the no. 1 dream I have right now. Seriously, I´d kill for the opportunity to get these guys together in a tour bus and go on the road. Surely Dark Funeral and Therion both take a lot of time but if there is a will there is a way. I´m a firm believer in planning so I´m sure it can be done but I´m guessing it mostly depends on how the record sells. If it bombs I don´t think NB are very interested in us going on tour but I could of course be wrong :)

This means that we fans better make sure the record sells really well!
I for one sing your praise every time I have the chance, hope people listen ;-)

>>>Agnes

Sure we can, but I have soooooooooo little time right now. Remind me again in two months ok?
Cheers!
/kristian

alright! :) I know you now have a lack of time because of new member in family..

I will remind you, thank you :)
I hope to catch you in Stockholm in July :)

This next Demonoid cd is #1 on my list of upcoming cd's, when i finnaly found Riders of the Apocalypse i was blown away i love this band it is def. keeping the genre alive. Thank you so much for making this cd it is my fav death metal cd and gives me inspiration for music when i jam. cant wait for the new cd this band is straight up amazing. one of my goals is to see therion live if a show comes close to PA, i know i missed one one year that came to pittsburg, but i also think it would be great if a small demonoid tour was constructed.

keep up the good work

MIke~