3. Motorhead - Orgasmatron
4. Sepultura - Morbid Visions
5. King Diamond - Fatal Portrait
6. Crimson Glory - Crimson Glory
7. Slayer - Reign in Blood
8. Cirith Ungol - One Foot in Hell
9. Kreator - Pleasure to Kill
10. Vulcano - Bloody Vengeance

Chose to only use albums I'm still actively listening to. Metallica and Megadeth surely have plenty of votes already anyway.

honestly it reads more like someone pasted cliché username's list as a template (2 to 7 is identical and half of those albums are too obscure for it to be coincidence) and forgot to change half of them lol. but then the weird spam ad in the sig makes me think some shenanigans are afoot.

Reactions: TechnicalBarbarity
Emerald used to be one of my favorite USPM releases but I got tired of it for whatever reason. I don't remember any of the stuff off the top of my head, but my autistic list puts We Attack on top followed closely by Winds of Doom.

nobody voted for it, which i'm not that surprised about, but it used to have a decent following around here. it's a weird ass album iirc, kinda goofy but has its moments. they're p much the only nwobhm band i know of from norwich, where i used to live.

GMD's Top Ten Metal Albums of 1986
10) Darkness Descends by Dark Angel

The time for destruction is now...

419_darkangeldarknessdescendslp_bg.jpg

crimsonfloyd said:
If innocuous records like those Dark Angel, Testament and Violence records are really some of the best cuts that thrash metal has to offer, then that's a sad state of affairs.
divine_torture said:
Dark Angel? You said that about Dark Angel. You can eat my poo. We are not friends
Chosen by:
Baroque (#2)
Dazed and Brutal (#5)
HamburgerBoy (#6)
Slayed Necros (#7)

TechnicalBarbarity (#7)
Talos of Atmora (#8)
crimsonfloyd (#8)

rms (#9)
Atomic Tide (n/a)
Sword of Kalki (n/a)

Last edited: