GMD Poll: Top Ten Albums of 2006

@Krow didn't you once say your favourite Blood Freak album was Live Fast, Die Young... and Leave a Flesh-Eating Corpse! from this year? Just curious since it's not in your top 10 or even your honourable mentions.

As usual, just a short list, but it includes my third most played album (likely to pass the 1,000-spins-mark in 2020):

1. Stolen Babies - There Be Squabbles Ahead
(insert huge gap here)
2. Madder Mortem - Desiderata
3. Ava Inferi - Burdens
4. Krux - II
5. Solitude Aeturnus - Alone

1.Iron Maiden - A Matter of Life and Death
2. Strapping Young Lad - The New Black
3. Motörhead - Kiss of Death
o.png

1. Dissection - Reinkaos
2. Force of Darkness - Force of Darkness
3. Zemial - In Monumentum
4. Negative Plane - Et in saecula saeculorum
5. Drowned - Viscera Terræ
6. Repugnant - Epitome of Darkness
Cool list. I've never heard this Force of Darkness album before, definitely recommended for fans of 80s extreme Metal like Possessed, the South American scene etc. I much prefer this type of thing to the more popular death metal bands from 2006 that were based on bands like Autopsy, Incantation etc.

Reactions: Slayed Necros
1. Agalloch - Ashes Against the Grain
2. Katatonia - The Great Cold Distance
3. Negura Bunget - OM
4. Amon Amarth - With Oden On Our Side
5. Peste Noire - La Sanie des Siecles
6. Pagan Altar - Mythical & Magical
7. Zemial - In Monumentum
8. Dornenreich - Durch Den Traum
9. Drudkh - Blood in Our Wells
10. Mgla - Presence

Last edited:
Reactions: dwellerINTHEdark
1.Peste Noire - La Sanie des siecles
2.Ruins of Beverast – Rain upon the Impure
3.Agalloch – Ashes against the Grain
4. Negură Bunget - OM
5. Katatonia – The Great Cold Distance
6. Warning – Watching from a Distance
7. Drudkh - Blood in Our Wells
8. Wolves in the Throne room - Diadem of 12 Stars
9. Dornenreich - Durch den Traum
10. Forgotten Silence – Kro Ni Ka

HM

Isis - In the Absence of Truth
Celtic Frost - Monotheist
Amorphis – Eclipse
Kayo Dot - Dowsing Anemone with copper tongue

I’ve wanted to own that Dolorian album for years, for curiosity’s sake. I wonder why it was never reissued. Not willing to pay $60+ on Discogs for a cd.

>angry fat guy on the internet thinks I give a shit
>has literally been doing this shit for a decade

BC3C3825-8425-404C-8349-E32C41D9793C.gif

YOU calling others fat? bahhahahahhahahahahaha

lol like i said, i love pressuring posers and you're one of the biggest ones here. "in and out of the metal swing" :lol: what, is metal seasonal for you? fake fat fuck. Hah ... from now on i shall refer to you as Triple F

I buy more metal than any poster here. Feel free to prove me wrong on that.

You’ve been “calling people out” like someone gives a shit forever and no one ever has except CiG because you outed the dude he was jacking to.

Reactions: zerostatic
... whatever you say Fake Fat Fuck

Oh and i probably have more albums in just one of my closets than you do in your whole collection so nah i doubt it. Even if were taking all your garbage nu-metal and deathcore albums into consideration. You also buy abunch of shit you dont even listen to(you've admitted this numerous times). You also buy vinyl just to look at the artwork and dont even listen to them .. another thing you've admitted to. FAKE. FAT. FUCK.

outed the dude he was jacking to.
You remember when that dude roughed you up in the NWN forums or whatever? :lol:

You’ve been “calling people out” like someone gives a shit forever and no one ever has except CiG because you outed the dude he was jacking to.

I never saw any images of Omni's wife until after he was exposed, and all Omni and I ever did was argue (one of the times Manic blocked me on Fecesbook was because I was a dickhead to Omni on a post).

As a sidenote, you try to give off this image of not caring about anything, but it's pretty evident that the fact Tech and I no longer have pages long flame wars pisses you off. I never thought me trying to shit up the threads less would trigger anybody.

PS: Don't bother interacting with me until you add your favourite Blood Freak album to your list for this year. :cool: