Gods of Metal 2007 - 03-06-2007 Milano, Italy

Nt3N

Dark Tranquillity Italia
Jan 3, 2005
Mestre (Venice)
www.darkillity.net
some pics from yesterday, more to come :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

13.jpg

6.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

8.jpg

7.jpg

Wow awesome pics Nico! :headbang: :kickass: :)

Are you the guy interviewing Mikael?

And I want one of those DT Italia shirts, they look pretty cool :headbang: .

Hmmm if I create DT CR we could exchange :) .

PS: Damn are you going to buy that Gallery LP on E-bay? The shipping's to expensive for me :cry: .

@afz902k: thanks!

@LBRH: yes, that's me. sure we can exchange! and, yes, I'm gonna buy the LP. it's a good chance as people from outside europe won't bid as shipping outside europe is crazy.

@plitus: no, he was not drunk :p

@UndoControl: sure, there you go.

Terminus
The Lesser Faith
The Treason Wall
The Wonders At Your Feet
Blind At Heart
Final Resistance
Punish My Heaven
Focus Shift
My Negation
The New Build

1 Gallery
1 Haven
2 Damage Done
2 Character
4 Fiction
that is. I hope they are going to play a little bit more of the older stuff at the Summer Breeze Festival. At least instead of one of the Fiction songs something off the mind's I. I am sure 3 would be still enough and I also hope they are going to play ITPS that would be awesome and I believe that Mikael said in one interview that it would be a good live song.

@caro: hey! I am real sorry. I only saw you once, next to DT's dressing room. But I had to go for an interview with Mikael in that same moment, sp I really had no time to even say hi. I wish I saw you hanging around in the vip area with all the other journalists/photographers but I never saw you there. and I had no photopit/aaa pass :( Next time I really want to meet you! :)

ah, btw, I'm looking forward to seeing your pics of the shows! I hope you will let me use them on my website as well as all my pics are taken from the crowd, so they're blurry :(

ah I didnt know there was a vip area... I was there with Anathema so I mostly was hanging out with them in the backstage area, really sorry we couldnt meet, I hope next time it will work! would be nice :)
and sure u can use my pics, I will let u know when they are online :)

ah I didnt know there was a vip area... I was there with Anathema so I mostly was hanging out with them in the backstage area, really sorry we couldnt meet, I hope next time it will work! would be nice :)
and sure u can use my pics, I will let u know when they are online :)

hehehe, actually NOBODY knew it, not even band members. I asked martinh if he would hang out there, but he told me he had no clue where that was. I only saw Dimmu Borgir, Symphony-X and Niklas there for interviews and stuff.. Anyway, I'm sure next time we will meet! :)

Thanks for the pics, can't wait to see them! :kickass:

yeah. the interview is pretty interesting, at least to me. and mikael revealed to me (and for the fans only) something about fiction which he promised not to tell the media/press... you will see!

I was at the Gods also, I've got quite a bunch of nice pictures and even videos if ever you want/need them.

yeah. the interview is pretty interesting, at least to me. and mikael revealed to me (and for the fans only) something about fiction which he promised not to tell the media/press... you will see!

Oooohhhh... we were literally bathing in revelations last time around... the only catch was that everything was remarked by "don't believe anything" :heh:

p.s. I know :D

@-SpikeMilan-: it'd be great if you shared them!

@Kovenant84: well, first the interview needs to find its way on paper. that will be done by tomorrow, I guess ;) so I won't let you wait for long :)

@plintus: heheheeh.. well he didn't say that to me, so I suppose it's true things. and they actually sound logic, so I trust Mikael :)

@plintus: heheheeh.. well he didn't say that to me, so I suppose it's true things. and they actually sound logic, so I trust Mikael :)

I drench logic. :heh:

And fuck media, all they care about is sensations, fucking vultures... true fans deserve the truth!!!

:kickass: