Good site to find patches?

The Butt

The Admiral
Sep 10, 2007
The void.
What are some good sites to order some patches? Metaldevastation doesn't seem to want to accept my payment information, and Ebay won't either. Basically anything that involves Paypal won't work

Edit: Amazon isn't working either.

I specifically bought a Visa gift card to order stuff online and nothing has worked, getting sorta frustrated.

Can't you make a paypal account and just use the gift card on it like it were a debit card?

Thanks for the replies everyone. I'll give it a go.

Can't you make a paypal account and just use the gift card on it like it were a debit card?

You would think so. I assumed so myself. Its the entire reason I bought the damn gift card. But last night it just kept telling me over and over that my payment was declined (even though I registered the gift card and it was loaded with more than enough funds).

Update: It randomly decided to start working. I am really fucking confused, but relieved.

I have a debit card but I was always told that debit cards won't work online. So I didn't bother.

Ah well. I got my gift card working and have six patches on the way. Holla holla get dolla 420 ganja swag WHAT.

You can use your debit card as a credit card. It just instantly takes the money.

I would also strongly recommend adding a bank account to your PayPal account.

There is basically no difference between an atm card and debit card. Running a debit card as credit doesn't mean you're utilizing credit for the purchase