got kicked off about 2 years ago

The saYer

thrashermetaller
Aug 17, 2003
bay area
Visit site
Hello, people I couldn't log in for some reason 2 years ago, my password wasn't working. I just said fuk it, now that I had some time I tried it again and bam, I am back in oldschool. So what has happened since huh?
well I'm back and i'm 23 (was 21 back then) and I still havent recorded a demo, although things are going pretty good in the band.

Geeeee, long time indeed man I thought you went MIA with a lot of the old bunch.

Well what had happened here? Just look at the threads :lol:

And welcome back to the insaniquarium.

NP: Iron Clad - 'Deadly Force'

I remember you from when I first started checking out thse forums because you had the greater demon of slaanesh(keeper of secrets) in your avatar! I thought that was the coolest thing ever lol.:lol: :kickass:

Evil? said:
I remember you from when I first started checking out thse forums because you had the greater demon of slaanesh(keeper of secrets) in your avatar! I thought that was the coolest thing ever lol.:lol: :kickass:

thanks! Its the show no mercy version.

sup, yeah, maybe t'was a year and a half, good to see you.
And we'll probably record a demo once we get some stuff out of the way, most likely it will take 4 months, but you know how deadlines change cough"testament"cough.

The saYer said:
sup, yeah, maybe t'was a year and a half, good to see you.
And we'll probably record a demo once we get some stuff out of the way, most likely it will take 4 months, but you know how deadlines change cough"testament"cough.

I guess I have to tell you to listen to the new Vanden Plas. Best I remember, you prefer the heavier stuff and VP is a bit melodic, but it is my duty to promote Godliness like their latest release "Christ 0." I guess, as you can see by my avatar,I now have a crumb cruncher (baby.) :zombie: Welcome back brother !!

Bryant