Great con tricks of the human race

Bored, so you know what you get.

I've seen a lot of fantastic con tricks (orginised religion is a good one) but the best by far must be this.

Bottled Water. Especsialy spring water.

Think about this for a moment. There are fuckloads of bottles of Evian/Buxton/ name a brand water going, far more than can possibly ever be produced by the spring in question. But no-one seems to have noticed this.

It's worldwide too. People in other countrys drink water allegedly produced elsewhere. It physicaly cant be done. And there are companies making shitloads out of this.

Any other great con tricks that others havent caught on to yet?

Ihreil Junkenstein said:
Bored, so you know what you get.

I've seen a lot of fantastic con tricks (orginised religion is a good one) but the best by far must be this.

Bottled Water. Especsialy spring water.

Think about this for a moment. There are fuckloads of bottles of Evian/Buxton/ name a brand water going, far more than can possibly ever be produced by the spring in question. But no-one seems to have noticed this.

It's worldwide too. People in other countrys drink water allegedly produced elsewhere. It physicaly cant be done. And there are companies making shitloads out of this.

Any other great con tricks that others havent caught on to yet?

Haha your allright.
In that pic of Tee and the boys.Warrelll has that big lake bottle in his hand
and trying to do the devil sign (horns) but that bottle is out-ragius haha

Troyanasy said:
Haha your allright.
In that pic of Tee and the boys.Warrelll has that big lake bottle in his hand
and trying to do the devil sign (horns) but that bottle is out-ragius haha

hmm... I only noticed his extremely dirty fingernails then, although they don't show on the pic.... water was the last.... etc.

en vind, are you going to the concerts alone? from Ljubljana? I mean Nevermore...

Tee- i dont know yet. Im having conflicting issues and such, im hoping i make it to one of the shows in the area. Dunno about Alone, although i dont know many other Nevermore fans in my area. Time shall reveal...

En Vind Av Sorg said:
Thank you for the invitation, ill let you know when more details become aware to me.

cool. keep in mind that it will be a mini-tour. (ma-haaybe Salzburg on Friday) Vienna on Saturday, Budapest on Sunday.

:cool: