GRIND WITH ENGL V30 Imps & VH100R's 5150 EQ CURVE

The guitar sound isn't bad per se. It has a nice tight distortion but it kinda lacks any real character. Take my comments with a grain of salt though, I'm picky and in direct contradiction to that, I have shitty speakers. I should get a job in military intelligence two words combined that can't make sense... or something.

Cheers Guys!
I guess i am not really gonna get anymore sharpness in the guitar thru EQ i suppose i need to go back to the re-amping and dial in a bit more high mids....

theBlackLOBSTERmurder - Snap! we both have 104 posts at this moment:err:

The EQ curve sits b4 the impulse and without it the guitar sounded too weak.
I am starting to think i don't know shit about dialling in tone. Just to clarify i am using amplitube not a real head but even so i have heard what some guys have achieved with Wagner etc....
cheers!

last night i fired up wagner and discarded the EQ curve (which seems to darken the sound). I also went back to GH's impulse instead of the englv30 imp.
I now have a sharper sound which i think....is better ....still not a patch on what i have heard on this forum but i will upload a clip when i get home tonight hopefully for a bit of feedback
thanks

I actually was thinking i preferred the second one...so its great to get some "external ears" on this - Thanks Kaomao.
When i get a chance i will replace the GTRs in the original mix with Wagner ...

thanks!!