Growls on MTV

kittie sucks ass. i dont think they even know how to play their insterments very well. the screaming is not that great either. Arch enemy fuckin kicks ass and She is one hell of a singer. DOnt say she sucks because she doesnt. arch enemy is one of the greatest bands to live. great guitar work, great drums, great everything!! the old singer was pretty poor though so i agree with that.

i will have to be on the side that says Kittie....well quite frankly SUCK the way they mix those horrible growls with their annoying clean voice is terrible. the music pretty much sucks as well IMO. I would get it on with their bassist though:eek: :heh:
jAY

P.S. a bunch of those Nu-Metal bands on mtv have growl like vocals...

well i was just lookin through the create your own hour thing on mtv2 ( www.mtv2.co.uk ) and i noticed that there was stuff by bands like cannibal corpse, cradle of filth, obituary, paradise lost and CARCASS in there, come on everyone make playlists with carcass videos in them, i made one ages ago and it got played so there is a good chance it will be, with such great tracks as no love lost, keep on rotting in the free world, heartwork and corporeal jigsore quandary to choose from how can you not!

mtv2 does occasionally play some more extreme videos of its own accord i saw a gandalf video on there a couple of times (or maybe that was kerrangtv?) and cradle of filth gets aired quite regulary...

Listen to Sinister...

Amazing voice

Well metal on TV here is each weneday night for one hour and a half on our music channel.

Mostly Nu Metal but we got some Carcass, Morbid Angel, Mayhem (live), Marduk (live), Napalm Death, Lake of tears (i think),Immortal, Obituary, Impaled Nazarene, Gandalf, Dark Tranquility, Cradle Of Filth... on each shows (usually 3 or 4 videos).

They sometimes run Metal special (i mean no nu metal in it), like last february, with only Black/Death/Goth... videos