Guitar Compilation

children of COB

Deadnight Drinker
Feb 6, 2006
Averno
www.myspace.com
First of all: I DO know there's a guitar player thread, but there we discuss things about playing and maybe if someone gets a new axe squezes it in, but the goal of this thread is that every RR/ESP Alexi owner fills in with some pics of his axe and get a collection with all.

I thought about it while talking about various things in the Pics thread and thought it could be cool and also I don't remeber one like that, so I decided to create the thread. If you're just going to say how much OMG FANBOIS ALEKSI WANNABEES then don't post. There's loads of other threads in the OT for you to take a look instead of trolling one in which you're not interested.

So here we go, I'll have a list in the first page and there I'll write down every owner and model, and then each one post as much pics as he/she wants of their own guitars.:kickass:

NEW FEATURE,HERO OF THE THREAD:Nazgul

Nazgul:

Hero of the thread's link
Hero Of The Thread's 2nd Grover Jackson RR link
Hero Of The Thread's San Dimas custom RR
Hero Of The Thread's RR2470
Hero Of The Thread's USA Michael Schnecker paint RR

EXTRA HOT GROUP SHOTS

1991 GROVER JACKSON DAN SPITZ RR PROFESSIONAL (sig model):
-poplar body, maple neck-thru neck with ebony fingerboard and reversed MOP sharkfin inlays, EMG85 and 81 pickups (soon going out, EMGs suck dick!!) 22 frets, non-recessed Schaller Floyd Rose, all gold hardware, black finish, made for Japanese market only between 1990 and 1995.

2007 JACKSON STARS CUSTOM SHOP RR:
-alder body, maple neck thru neck with ebony fingerboard and MOP sharkfin inlays, will get Jackson J50BC + JE1000 electronics, 24 frets (20-24 scalloped), white binding, recessed Original Floyd Rose, all gold hardware, black finish with white pinstripes.

SOLD JACKSON RRs:
- 2005 Jackson Stars RR-J2SP....you know the specs of it, mine had J50BC+JE1000 electronics added
- 2004 Jackson RX10D....
- Custom RR like Alexi's Stone RR
- 1990 JACKSON RR PROFESSIONAL (poplar body, maple neck-thru neck with ebony fingerboard and MOP sharkfin inlays, Jackson J90c and J80c pickups with JE1200 midboost, 22 frets, recessed Schaller Floyd Rose, all black hardware, Ferrari red finish)

Myself(Children Of COB): Jackson Black Red Bevels RR24 Link
the phenom: Jackson Black Yellow Bevels Ltd. RR24 Link
dave100: Jackson Black Yellow Bevels Ltd. RR24 Link
Mitch(<-Warheart->): Jackson Stars Black Yellow Bevels RR Link, Jackson USA RR1 97' Link 2
Tiègo: Jackson Black Yellow Bevels Ltd. RR24 & ESP SV Standard Link
Conti: Jackson RR3 Link
Fastbodom: Jackson RR ¿model?
Shredtastical: ESP Alexi Laiho Sig Sawtooth Link
Dreams Of Eternal Hate: ESP/LTD Alexi 200 Black Link
Failure Of Threads: ESP/LTD Alexi 600 Black w/Yellow bevels Link
TimMerCOBHC: ESP SV White w/Black pinstripes Link
Umosay: Edwards Al 120 Sawtooth
Ben Johnson: ESP SV White w/Black pinstripes & Jackson RR ¿USA? Link
Justinschut: Jackson JSRR30 customized p-ups (EMG 85,81) & ESP SV-NT BMF Link
Virtuoosi: ESP/LTD MMV Black w/Yellow Pinstripes customized p-ups (S. Duncan Dimebucker bridge, SH-N2 neck) Link
Epi: ESP/LTD MMV-SN '06 Black w/Yellow Pinstripes Link
Deadnight.warrior: Jackson Black Yellow Bevels Ltd. RR24 (customized p-up, Jackson J50BC) Link
Stonecoldsoul07: Jackson Black Yellow Bevels Ltd. RR24 Link
nikon87: Jackson Black Yellow Bevels Ltd. RR24 Link
o1-deathbyorder: ESP/LTD Alexi 200 White Link
innuenDO: Edwards Al-128 Arrowhead Link
nachtraaf: Jackson JS30RR
hunter628: Jackson RX10D Link
reaperscythe: ESP/LTD Alexi 200 black Link
K A: ESP/LTD Alexi 200 black Link
Mr. Metal: Jackson White Black Bevels RR24 Link
Ensi: Jackson Stars Black Yellow Bevels RR Link
orcy uk: ESP SV Black w/White pinstripes Link
alexi laiho GuitarGod: Jackson RR3 Link
sir Royal Eddie: Jackson Black Yellow Bevels ltd. RR24 custom Jackson logo and p-up Link
marfal66: Jackson Black Red Bevels RR24 Link
guardian of fate: Edwards Alexi Sawtooth Link
†WildChild† : Jackson Black Yellow Bevels RR24 Link
SteveMCsteve: Edwards Al-128 Arrowhead Link
ShadowchildCOBHC: ESP Alexi Laiho Sig Sawtooth Link
haihn7: Edwards Alexi Pink Sawtooth Link
GuitariSteve: Jackson Customised RR3 Link

I'll start with mine:

FullBody.jpg

FullBodyBack.jpg

Headstock.jpg

Neckback.jpg

NeckJoint.jpg

NeckJointBack.jpg

PickupandFloyd.jpg

Now it's your turn!

Hmmm... not quite sure about that. And I fail to see how this isn't a ALEKSI FANBOI WANNABEE thread...

Jackson RR with: Floyd Rose+Neck-thru+24 frets

BEFORE: Custom Shop (over 3000€)
NOW: Pro Series(~900€)

Still doubt? (Jackson Stars exist, or used to, but were a mess to order, or at least for me, and that's why I ordered the RR24)

About ALEKSI FANBOI WANNABEE topic, like it's been said a million times, if the guitar you like is used (or the same shape at least) for a famous guitarist you're not instantly a fanboi. Since I started playing guitar (and this was before knowing of COB) I've always wanted an offset V (a RR) and there's more people like myself that like the shape, and this does not instantly direct to fanboism. Or are you saying that every single Les Paul owner is a Zakk Wylde fanboi? It'd be the same logical relation with Alexi/offset V guitars. For me they're not. If you still fail at seeing it, then as I said just don't look at the thread, just avoid it. Sure there are a lot more that contain interesting things for you. We had a discusion about that short before Mitch got this problem with the net, and you amongst many others ended up agreeing with him to the fact that owning an offset V doesn't instantly imply Alexi fanboism.

Not everyone, and not exclusively. I have an Ibanez which I use as much as the Jackson, and once again, if you don't like the thred, then just go to one of the thousand others the COBOT can offer you which surely will have more interesting things for you.

Not everyone, and not exclusively. I have an Ibanez which I use as much as the Jackson, and once again, if you don't like the thred, then just go to one of the thousand others the COBOT can offer you which surely will have more interesting things for you.
That's not the probleme dude.. It's just, why do people buy EXCLUSIVELY RR-24, then ESP ? They're far of being the best guitars in the world, I'm trying to understand.

It's not exclusively, and I already explained why RR24, is a 24 frets+floyd+neck-thru offset V, thing which before required Custom Shop, RR owners have not bought ESPs now. Also all RR24's have been purchased after Alexi switched to ESP (because they have appeared this year, :lol:). And ''the best guitar of the world'' doesn't exist IMO. A guitar is good as long as it fits what you're looking for. F.e., Paul Red Smith guitars are suposed to be exquisite guitars, but they don't have Floyd,nor 24 frets nor offset V shape, which are the things I like, so for me is not better than my old Behringer. I myself and I asume more people here have gotten this guitars because they wanted offset V's neck thru and 24 frets with floyd. I wanted this, and also 1 pickup, so that's why I got the RR and not a S.V. or a King V (one doesn't fit because of the extra pickup and 200&#8364; increase because of that, the other because of the same and also because it's a normal V, and I like RR shape). If this for you is fanboism, then yes, I'm a fanboy.

@failure_of_threads: nice pic, if you have time upload too some of the whole guitar and a detail of the back of the guitar also please.

I wanted this, and also 1 pickup, so that's why I got the RR and not a S.V. or a King V (one doesn't fit because of the extra pickup and 200€ increase because of that, the other because of the same and also because it's a normal V, and I like RR shape). If this for you is fanboism, then yes, I'm a fanboy.

If this for you is fanboism, then yes, I'm a fanboy.

I'm a fanboy.

Don't think so. Enlighten me with another guitar with just one pickup, OFR, beck-thru and 24 frets for the same price please (and that it's not Stars, because it was a nightmare trying to order one so I've given up).

It's just that the whole OMG FANBOISM whenever a RR appears drives me crazy. And also they typical ''one pickup=shit'' thing. I do not use the neck pickup (in fact, in my Ibanez, the switch has spent so much time at the same position that it's hard to move it nowadays, :lol:) so I don't need one, and the less things I have on the guitar the better. I won't get to the extreme of Karl Sanders of Nile, who is a really tough guy and his guitar doesn't even have volume knob, :lol:, just pickup and bridge, :lol::lol: