GUITAR FACE

Cookie Queen

Aug 11, 2007
:headbang: So… Tim and I are just watching VH1’s I love the 70’s and the break to Peter Frampton playing a few licks of the “Guitar Gods” of 1977.
I noticed that as he plays this little riff he makes a guitar face (one that seems to exaggerate ‘’yeah…man….I’m really rockin.’”) It made me wonder, and, now, ask the question—is guitar face really necessary? Do you have a guitar face? If so, wouldn’t one think that by the time a guitarist reaches, oh, say 50+ years of age, they would not need guitar face or rather they’d grow out of it by then? What is the purpose of guitar face? :headbang:

I don't have a guitar face, but obviously when you are headbanging you are bounded to have some sort of retarded face :lol:

Man, apparently I just open my mouth slightly and move it around when I play.

I look really goofy apparently, and I can't feel it.

My guitar teacher is a phenomenal guitarist and he makes all the faces when he plays...check it out... http://www.raffaelloindri.it/joomla/index.php?option=com_expose&Itemid=2

We tell him that his skin isn't elastic enough, so when he starts shredding he has to open his mouth to let the fingers move.

It doesn't really help that he's fucking gorgeous...he's one of the last "rock star hero" guitarists, imo. The funny thing is, he's so humble and modest about his playing...the guy could play for Vai if he wanted.

our singer.
He jumped down the first time and hit his nose on his knee making himself bleed everywhere. Well he had so few singing spots that he climbed back up there and started headbanging.

When me hair was long

287150412_l.jpg