Guitar Instrumental Mix (Number 2) Loomis Style -DI's included.

I have trouble with the files and midi! I really want to mix this badly! When i open up the files in logic by dragging it to the track individually, the beginning part is just half of it. Then the centre part of the track is empty till it reaches nearly the end of it. I realized the whole song is right at the end of the song. And my midi is all jumble up. Using addictive drums to trigger it. Anyone kind enough to help?

Yeah, there is some silence before the track starts. The drum Midi has the tempo map imbedded. I don't use logic, but when I just drag and drop the files into reaper I don't have a problem. It sounds like your project settings are not recognizing the drum tempo map. Maybe there is a setting in logic?

Incarnated-Vengeance (TSE50/NC8505+Godzilla&Mothra Cabs)

***Third try. My Cakewalk was getting buggy & shutting off EQs, plus I was just making plain bad decisions and overdoing everything because I couldn't figure out why things weren't coming through like when I started. I didn't even have my bass guitar sim on. WTF is wrong with me today lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you liked it. Fixed it here w better drums imo. https://dl.dropbox.com/u/19917325/vengedrumfix.mp3

Guitars are nothing out of the ordinary, Tse808 v2, x50 b3, spreshigh. Sent to a bus with waves ssl. Few surgical cuts to get rid of annoying 180hz and other areas and c4.

Thanks, I didn't have that version of x50. Going to try with those impulses. I knew they were good but forgot about them. I just noticed on TSEx50 (1.02 I think) you can flip around the amp and change the tubes & stuff. I wonder if that's to get the B3 sound if you want or what. Seems like for ease of use, I'll go to the beta version anyway now.

Ok, this is today's now after a system restore. Should have been the first mix, but what can ya do. I need to upgrade my Crapwalk Music Creator to X1 or X2 or get used to Reaper.

Sweet mixes dudes!

wow hd 500??
i gotta try this :)
do you have a patch where everthing is bypassed? or you just record in the tuner mode?

Yeah, I just record in tuner mode. The pod sounds better than the other interfaces I had and It records at a perfect level with no clipping.