H&K Tubeman Metal Possibilities (Beat POD?)

I forgot about that HK Tubeman.

I actually liked it a lot.

I'll have to dug deeper because I know I have more clips of it but I really liked that thing.

http://www.jcm900.com/mp3/tm1.mp3

As I recall, i wish i didnt sell it, because it actually understood you when you took your guitar volume knob down and cleaned up..

abigailwilliams said:
why dont they experiment on a friggin mac. i dont get it.

Seriously, it's very easy to develop for the Mac, and besides, they could make it a VST and have it be cross platform. Dipshits. I will crush them with my 5150 tone. :headbang:

Yes, we used Guitarsuite on Dead Shape Figure's newest release. I recorded and mixed the whole thing. If you want the settings, you can find them here.

I also used Guitarsuite on my own band's demo "Ruins MMIV". You can check it from Mikseri.net. Guitar settings can be found here. The song "Four Walls United" is from our new promo. It's PODxt you hear on that one.

xmidihcx said:
dead shape figure sounds like a sick band! I am totally digging their sound, and the production is badass! i wish i knew how they recorded the drums.

Thanks! Well, what do you want to know? It was pretty basic recording. I used some samples in the kick and snare but didn't replace them 100%.

well... im out of my living/shared house on feb 28 cuz the lease is up... no more micing at that point and im forced into the toneport scene.

but i digress....

i think the big companies have people by the ballz.

there is SO much stuff that could be a "free" upgrade but they will charge you for.. kinda makes me sad.... and i mean the stuff that line6 could do.. and are very capable of doing.. FREE software upgrades for later reampiing... this gearbox for toneport is AESOME. but why the lack of lettign the software split the guitar signal out..

blah... im rambling now.

Daunt..that RULES.. your stuff sounds GREAT.

but you use freeware plugs - even more power to you.

I have a personal beef with Line6 and thier money / profit driven / fuck the end user goals.... cuz i feel that way.