HA HA you need to see this

Fellas get off his nuts (literally). He's just another horny dude (like us) thats lookin to get laid... And what disturbs me is how the fuck you found that page.

In Sweden only 14 year old girls who want´s free beer or smokes says "meh". Well them and all of us who likes to make fun of them... MEH!

Maybe we should get him hooked him up... Skorned1, would you fancy him?

Wow! Nice cock and a Leo! Shave his head, a 72 hr trip to the tattoo parlor, Gaelic lessons and piss him off then we might have something here!

I have to concur with Jockthrax, is there any way you guys can protect us working guys and warn us with a NWS (not work safe). No one wants to get fired for chatting online.
Thanks.

I'm gonna rape that Il Nino dude for being such a fag and then shave his pubes with a cheese grater....then I'm gonna chop his cock off and tape it to his mailbox to be his flag. That'll teach him to be such a sausage jockey.

Spreadingthe Living312 said:
I'm gonna rape that Il Nino dude for being such a fag and then shave his pubes with a cheese grater....then I'm gonna chop his cock off and tape it to his mailbox to be his flag. That'll teach him to be such a sausage jockey.

Now that wasn't very nice at all.