Hamburg gig

As far as I know they played only one new song, well, rather a cover, something named Snappy the Small Alligator or what. I just heard though, wasn't there.

I promised myself not to write a review about it :D
Ah the gig was great and I liked the setlist but wouldn't be able to recollect all the songs anymore. They did a few covers (+guest) and a jam session, I think Les performed a karaoke battle against some tipsy bloke earlier (No Woman No Cry) because the whole evening was brought to us by Playstation 2(tm). Nice atmosphere there, apart from two pissed guys who didn't realize that Finntroll had already gone and desperately tried to create a moshpit during songs like Temporary Peace and Flying. Btw, Finntroll sucked with their If-you're-happy-and-you-know-it-clap-your-hands show. It felt so clinical, very disappointing after their brilliant gig last year. And someone nicked my walkman :(

Haha stop pestering me, I was pissed myself ;)
Ah I think Danny can enlighten you about this, it sounded punkish though and it was a guy. Chances are I upset some old school guys now who can't understand how I couldn't recognize such a legend :)

my dying groom said:
How I feared this question, I don't have a clue.
I wouldnt worry about it, theres a few forumites who falled to identify a certain track off pink floyds most famous album when anathema were covering it o_O

I'd surely be one of them, I've no idea about Pink Floyd apart from High Hopes and we don't need nou edyoukaishen.

I know that one too, wish you were here, me o my countryman, wish you were here, don't you know the storm is getting colder, etc.