Happy Birthday, Tebus!

WOOHOO! 22!

Happy 22nd birthday, Tebus!

Hope you get lots of nice pressies and the like! :D

birthday-cake.jpg

Someone can't spell heheh

Happy birthday! :) Feels a bit weird wishing you a great day now, as it's night here (soon morning again) :D but still, have a great day! :wave:

Happy birthday! \m/

:) This really brings a smile to my face everyone, thanks a lot! I really appreciate it!

@Incendiare: Thanks! Yeah the day is going well! I'm doing most of the celebrating when I go home this weekend, but someone at work baked a cake for me which we had at lunch. :p

@Hilj: I've been having fun don't worry. :)

@Nick: Thanks dude. You can just mail order the 89 year old to me. :cool:

@Caelestia: Hey that kinda looks like the cake I had today, only the icing on the edges was blue. And then one dude took the left over cake and mixed it with the vegetable calzone I didn't finish and had a bite or 2 before saying wow that tastes horrible. :p Thanks for the wishes!

@Gums: Thanks dude! Not sure everyone loves me, but it's true that I don't have many enemies. :)

@rahvin: Thank you very much man! :hotjump: Believe me, I won't forget this forum ever. I have learned a ton by posting here.

@Northern Lights: Thanks! :wave: Don't worry its night here too now. :) The day was a good one.

@Arch: Thanks a lot! You're alright Arch, I don't care what Inflames626 says about ya. ;)

@Onyx: Thanks very much. :) It's taken me way too long to be content with being myself.

@Ormir: Thanks dude, I'm doing my best. :)

Damn, I hate to be late, anyway happy slightly belated birthday dude, how does it feel to be old? :p

Tebus said:

@Arch: Thanks a lot! You're alright Arch, I don't care what Inflames626 says about ya. ;)

No, fuck you! Prove me that you don't care. :loco:
:D :D :D

Reactions: Human Desert
Happy belated birthday! Happy, happy birthday!!!

Don't let the crows steal your b-day presents! :)

:headbang: You guys are awesome.

@Arch: Well if you're gonna doubt me, than fuck you!! :dopey:

@D_J: Nahh don't kid yourself. You're not late. :) Thanks dude.

@Siren: And you're not late either... Thanks very much! :)

@Steve: Thanks man. Yeah it is impossible to find something fun to do around here. But I had a good enough time. :)

@Mousewings: Thanks so much! Don't worry I don't have any presents yet to get stolen. :loco:

Reactions: Incendiare