Happy New Year Guys

Jeff, nice try. We all know I'm better looking. It's as if the Gods sculpted me from the mold of Michelangelo's David.

Luis - I talked to Jon the other day. I was telling him a few things about you (he asked) and he didn't believe a single thing I had to say. So yes, perhaps you iz a tank n00b.

Jack - please stop doing shit like that. Not to sound gay or nothing but, sometimes I worry. You know you have a dozen people you can call at any hour of the night for a ride. Just don't call bear because even when he tells you to call him he does not answer. And even still, after you have left a message, he does not call you back.

I was all kinds of ready to stick my dick in the mashed potatoes too. New Year's fail.

Jack - please stop doing shit like that. Not to sound gay or nothing but, sometimes I worry. You know you have a dozen people you can call at any hour of the night for a ride. Just don't call bear because even when he tells you to call him he does not answer. And even still, after you have left a message, he does not call you back.

I promise nothing. I have things that I want to do and I'm going to do them, regardless of the shitty outcome.

I promise nothing. I have things that I want to do and I'm going to do them, regardless of the shitty outcome.

selfdestruct.jpg

I totally agree with this statement and I think I'm going to adopt Jack's drunken behavior. Here we go, now there are going to be two of us raging destructive drunks. If Jack and I snap on the same day this whole area will be nothing but broken glass and furniture and cigarette butts.

And I'll be there the whole time watching it all, laughing, and subsequently kicking both of your asses when you get out of line.

That has nothing to do with the fact that Bear can and will kick your ass if you do something to warrant it!

Yesterday we were talking about this whole Israel vs Palestine thing. I made the analogy "that would be like me picking a fight with Bear."

btw, Jeff, lol @ noose.

First off all, I don't see how anything I could do would make Bear want to kick my ass. Second, if everyone else can act like childish assholes, then I can too. I don't give a fuck anymore.

First off all, I don't see how anything I could do would make Bear want to kick my ass. Second, if everyone else can act like childish assholes, then I can too. I don't give a fuck anymore.

I'd like to know how I act like a child. Call me an asshole all you want, but I'm more mature than most of you fuckers haha.