Happy new year

Dhatura said:
Haha, it's become legal here in Hungary, so next to Interspar they set up a little tent with "FIREWORKS" on it, and you can go there to buy fireworks by kilos :D
What? You weren't supposed to do that earlier? :eek: It's been a tradition for ages here to blow up a few fingers and eyeballs every new year :lol:

Crack Hitler said:
What? You weren't supposed to do that earlier? :eek: It's been a tradition for ages here to blow up a few fingers and eyeballs every new year :lol:

Oh, same here, they did it, but from this year on they do it legally, that's the difference :Spin:

Before you could buy the fireworks by the kilo next to Interspar, you had to ask you good friend to smuggle some of them for you from the Ukraine :D

oh, haha. well I should've added "It's been a tradition for ages here to legally blow up a few fingers and eyeballs every new year"

good one.. well I don't waste my precioussss money for those things nowadays. Some mate is gonna buy some anyway, so I'll just stand near and watch them go boom.

Mr. Nasty Spoiler, I think it's because some of the people from here are going out tonight, so they won't be in the state of being able to post anything tomorrow.

Not me, of course. :D

BUÉK!!!
new_year.jpg
2004.gif

Happy New Year!