Hard Rock Hell??

MetalSummer

Apr 13, 2007
Wales (UK)
It states on the HRH site and Blabbermouth that Firewind are billed on the Saturday, but nothing on the Firewind sites. Anyone know anything?

kirsty, i emailed them asking about day passes, cos they're mentioned on the site, if they do day tickets, i'm so going on saturday and just camping out on the stage firewind are on, all the bands i want to see are playing that stage!

just seen this on myspace, but still can't find the link to passes without accomodation on the ticket site, so don't know how much they are

Just abit more information for all you die hard rockers....

Due to the vast amount of interest in HRH II, all the VIP accomodation has now sold out, which means we only have limited Gold accomodation on sale and in total, less than 500 tickets available, so if you want one, sort it out all ready!!

Also if you fancy coming but don't want to sleep, so have no need for the accomodation, we are also doing weekend passes, that are available online now at www. hardrockhell. com or call us on 08700 110034, which will give you access to all the arenas, all weekend, awesome!!!

See you in December!!!

HRH