Haul part III

Dustin

C-C-Cool Beans!!!
This was actaully "wife approved" ...sort of.

Slammer - Nowhere Land
Amon Amarth - With Oden on our Side (digi)
Falconer - Norhtwind (ltd. Ed. 2 CD digibooK)
Winger - IV
Iron Maiden - A Matter of Life and Death
Slayer - Christ Illusion
Hammerfall - Threshold
Angra - Aurora Consurgens

I had to get the Slamer album, I've been waiting for this one for a long time. I'm a huge fan of Mike Slamer's (Ex-City boy, Steelhouse Lane) work in Seventh Key with Belly Greer (bassist of Kansas). This guy is so underated, he is a phenominal songwriter and even more extordinary guitarist! Not to mention, he has one hell of a killer guitar tone! For those into melodic hard rock/AOR, you need to check it out.

yeah yeah... i bought the new Winger, and I'll go on record and admit that I'm a HUGE Winger fan! So lick my taint! Right now my wife hates it, but it's growing on me with each spin. It's is much darker, and heavier... picking up where Pull left off for sure. In fact, it's more of a "meta" album thatn a "hard rock" album, so I'm sure that's goign to give them grief with some of their surface fans. I only wonder how it would have sounded if Beau Hill produced this one? hmmmm....

I finally got the new Slayer and Iron Maiden too. with all the mixed reviews on the Maiden album, I'm wondering if I'll like. I probably will if everyone else hates it, because I roll like that.

I'll be getting to the other CD's this week....