Hawt guys

IMGP0977.jpg

this needs to be posted

I know ill get judged for this list but yeah, too much cheap wine set me free tonight, so hottest guys in my dictionary. Ive been told my taste in women is way better than my taste in men.

Turkish actor Burak Özçivit. I think 90% of serbian women have a thing for him and im not an exception. He acts in a turkish drama about Suleiman the Magnificent, and me and mama regularly spazz over his manliness and hotness. He is very popular on Balkan and middle east and pretty much everywhere where his drama was broadcasted. A lot of us were sad when he got married :(

4882_Burak%20Ozcivit.jpg

Indian actor Mishal Raheja. I dont know much about him, since he isnt that famous but his face is sculpted by indian gods or something.
Me and mama also spazz regularly and then she rants how ill never get a boyfriend like that. Or any boyfriend.

laagi-tujhse-lagan-stills05.jpg

Luhan, chinese singer and actor. I dont find him that attractive as a woman, i just think he is pretty. His face is the work of art, i mean, great plastic surgeon. Other than being pretty and having fans building schools for his birthday, this guy is also a son of a billionaire and a heir of a chinese company. Pretty and super rich, what else could women want.

tumblr_m9sm0jwqXR1rw7if5.gif

Serbian actor, Vuk Kostic, i met him irl, and his voice is a pure secks, which is hot, And he is a pretty good actor, inlike most serbian actors nowadays. he isnt very good looking on pics, irl you cant stop looking at him.
vuk-kostic.jpg

Daniil Strakhov, russian actor. He played in a russian drama Bednaya Nastya. Sadly he got a bit uglier now, but he was rly hot back in days.
Daniil_Strakhov_1258900038_1.jpg

I have great taste in men, here we go:

Michał Żebrowski, polish actor often starring in russian movies. He also played in low budget Witcher movie, fuckable voice (I might do fuckable voices list too)

M%C5%BB_www452_494_nowe_1.jpg

g-1.jpg

e2d254d10010f8ce47276889

Aleksandr Domogarow, russian actor, but bastard aged disgustingly bad, it seems like russian dudes are aging bad and russian women well.

tapeta111024x768.jpg

Kristofer Hivju, because beard

566.jpg

Jeffrey Morgan

John_winchester.jpg

Edit:
forgot... NO HOMO