HC4!

Not digging Trelleborg all too much. One Korpiklaani esque band (Vanir) is all swell, and I'm sure when the ale is pouring freely from the spigot I'll be arms intertwined with Frank dancing a jig, but HC4 can't become PaganFest XL.
The HC guys can obviously chime in here, but it seems they're going for something more of a PaganFest vibe with this iteration of the festival. Previous Saturdays have featured roughly nine bands. They've announced seven, none of which are Black Metal.

Hell land Graveland/Arghoslent and I'll pay for the entire fest.
I'd be shocked if any promoter touches Arghoslent.

Solstafir as a headliner, returning act Velnias as support, and maybe a Cascadian band on the cheap such as Ash Borer would really bump this fest to high heaven.
This.

The HC guys can obviously chime in here, but it seems they're going for something more of a PaganFest vibe with this iteration of the festival. Previous Saturdays have featured roughly nine bands. They've announced seven, none of which are Black Metal.

I'd be shocked if any promoter touches Arghoslent.

This.

Not intentional if it is. We have a few slots open but 2 bigger acts will let us know shortly... a pure black metal act and another viking/black metal act.

Not intentional if it is.
And even if it was, there's nothing wrong with it. You guys are stilling bringing little known acts to the states, and creating something unique. Kudos.

We have a few slots open but 2 bigger acts will let us know shortly... a pure black metal act and another viking/black metal act.
Cool. Either way, if Jerry goes, I'm there.

Seeing Wodensthrone would be cool (missed them at RoD), and I'm pretty sure one of the members wants to beat the shit out of Brandon. :lol: We met up with a couple of the members wandering around San Antonio looking for food/ATM and they were nice guys, later though the same dude seemed pissed that their merch wasn't selling so well and looked like he was in a pretty bad mood. Brandon and I passed him coming into the venue and Peters shouted something like, "Hey, look at this faggot!" (just joking) and the dude just glared at him like he was about to kick his ass. :lol::lol: Man, that weekend pretty much sucked.

My choices of showing affection are quite odd, but ace.

I thought the exact same thing about the fest now having a PaganFest vibe. That being said, the line up doesn't feature a band that is making me want to drop cash to travel for.

Likewise... As it stands, I'm not going to HIV. This may be an asshole thing of me to say, but is it too late to drop this entire card sans Einherjer and start over?

Solstafir as a headliner, returning act Velnias as support, and maybe a Cascadian band on the cheap such as Ash Borer would really bump this fest to high heaven. All merely suggestions, take it for what it's worth.

I had the opportunity to see Solstafir twice this past week. AWESOME. Please get them added to the lineup! Dump anyone other than Einherjer & Sig:Ar:Tyr if needed.