Headlining SEP 15th in Rockford,IL

Metal for life

New Metal Member
Sep 9, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
Anyone going and have info on the "Kryptonite" club in Rockford?

Saw IE headline a few months ago at JJ Kelley's in Chicago Heights...it's the only way to go.

Big shout out to the IE guys...hope the tours continuing to go well. Rest up after the 31st and come back ready to kick some serious ass.

Carl - "Mr Nevermore" from Kelleys show.

Also saw them at JJ Kelleys as well as Pops in St. Louis, and House of Blues Chicago a week ago. they were awesome shows. as for the show at kryptonite, it only shows that it's an open band night....

I'm going, assuming the concert is actually happening. No clue on the details yet. I only just emailed the contact given on the website - so far, we should assume that it's pay at the door (fuckin' hate convenience charges, so this bodes well), as all of their other friggin' shows are the same.

Anyway, this is a post to say that we still know nothing. I'm dying to see them headline, though - hope everything's kosher for the show.

-Chuck-

They are awesome headlining. Saw them June 12th, played like 12-13 songs instead of the usual opening 6. I just want to see them with some bigger crowds, they have definately earned them.