Hell yeah, update on Ink Compatible

jimbobhickville

Tyrant in Distress
Hey guys, I just got an email back from Ron. Jeff Eber from Dysrhythmia is the drummer working on the last drum track, and he has finished it. I think that is all that's left to get done on Ink Compatible, so we will probably actually get to hear it soon. Ron's gonna update the Ink site once he's heard the tracks, but he expects them to be great based on earlier taped recordings.

I think it's stunned silence, jimbob!:lol:
After waiting so long, the fact that we may actually get to hear Ink Compatible soon has left us speechless!
That was a joke, but I really am glad to see this project nearing completion. I'm sure it will be totally worth the wait.

I just ordered a Dysrhythmia CD, I gotta hear this guy Jeff. I have no idea what Dysrhythmia sounds like. Any drummer that ends up on a Spastic Ink CD has got to be a badass. Can anybody tell me what this band sounds like? A little info before the CD arrives would partially satisfy my craving.

Originally posted by cheezruff
I just ordered a Dysrhythmia CD, I gotta hear this guy Jeff. I have no idea what Dysrhythmia sounds like. Any drummer that ends up on a Spastic Ink CD has got to be a badass. Can anybody tell me what this band sounds like? A little info before the CD arrives would partially satisfy my craving.

I downloaded 2 songs and it sounds like somekind of metal with lots of strange signatures and stops and such. Maybe abit like Lethargy + Spastic Ink + Meshuggah but with less solos and not as technical. But I could be way of since all I have is 2 songs to judge from.