hello fellow anthrax fans...i would like to introduce myself

wyldefan71

New Metal Member
Feb 23, 2005
:hotjump: hello fellow thrax fANS.........im new here but not too anthrax been a long time fan since spreading came out..seen them many many times i was lucky enough too see them on the among the living tour the first show of the tour here in rochester n.y. they destroyed the place....the road to euphoria tour...clash of the titans tour...loved them i saw them on the weve come for you all tour and they kicked ass...i was lucky enough to talk with scott ian too he rules i had with me a unopened calander from 1991 it was the persistance of time calander unopened and he put a autographed sticker on it of him.....it rules....does anybody else own a unopened calander from 1991 anthrax rules.....just want to say JOEY/BUSH BOTH KICK ASS........im also a armored saint fan too.....thanks for your time and ill be posting often...

wyldefan71 said:
:hotjump: hello fellow thrax fANS.........im new here but not too anthrax been a long time fan since spreading came out..seen them many many times i was lucky enough too see them on the among the living tour the first show of the tour here in rochester n.y. they destroyed the place....the road to euphoria tour...clash of the titans tour...loved them i saw them on the weve come for you all tour and they kicked ass...i was lucky enough to talk with scott ian too he rules i had with me a unopened calander from 1991 it was the persistance of time calander unopened and he put a autographed sticker on it of him.....it rules....does anybody else own a unopened calander from 1991 anthrax rules.....just want to say JOEY/BUSH BOTH KICK ASS........im also a armored saint fan too.....thanks for your time and ill be posting often...

Nice 2 welcome a old schooler,

So welcome!

AugDawg

wyldefan71 said:

I love you! *hug* :D

Skorned1 said:
I'm sorry, sweetie, what kind would you like??? That was terrible of me not to have a cold one open and waiting.
Don't worry about it that's the new guys job. Just come over her and sit in my lap and relax, the new dude will bring us a beer or whatever we want.

DarbysDad said:
Don't worry about it that's the new guys job. Just come over her and sit in my lap and relax, the new dude will bring us a beer or whatever we want.

**Big girlish smile jumps onto DD's lap and nestles in**