HELP GATES PLAY PROGPOWER USA!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen for all the people out there that thought they knew what rock WAS, THINK AGAIN G.O.W. is going to take Atlanta by storm so fiercely, Georgia is going to call a state of emergency.

Atlanta get ready for the snow to fly, when the GATES OF WINTER opens it is going to be a blizzard of spectacular talent, breathtaking skill and a presents that will not soon be forgotten!!!

I wish I could attend to see the reactions of the crazed fans storming the vendors, fighting over your millions dollar music.

I wish you the best of luck guys, but truly I do not think you need it....Your talents and skills will carry you further then anyone ever dreamed.

Progpower is the perfect show for GoW, since unknown bands have gotten huge amounts of exposure just for being there - it's known for introducing young/new bands, and I think that having GoW there would be perfect.... except that I won't be at that show...

We can't thank all of you enough for the support... it means so much to us! It would be a dream come true to play this venue, and we'd give it one hell of a show!

Hi Steve,
It was great to hear that Gates is being noticed by PROGPOWER USA!
All the best,
Frank:)

Gates of Winter should definately get a spot to showcase their immense tallent at the Progpower USA show.

Good luck boys!!!

Amy.

When you invite GOW to open for your festival, I feel sorry for any band that has to follow them, they are truely that good.

Gates of Winters DESERVES to open this festival!

Good luck guys!

damn right gates should play! leaving them off the bill would be a huge mistake. the metal fans in atlanta deserve to hear this insanly talented band!

Hey guys, I really like your band and I would love to see you live, but having people spam the ProgPower board probably isn't the best way to get it done. It'll hurt GoW's chances more than anything.

No ones spamming anyone. Gates just has alot of dedicated fans who know how much hard work they put into their music. We're just supporting them. I thought everyone had the freedom to post. But if I am wrong I appologize.

:headbang:
GATES of WINTER...GOOD LUCK GUYS....I'M BEHIND you 100%...

GO show them what REAL METAL is:worship:

~~JASTA~~

I've followed these guys for years...and know how much work and dedication they've put in year after year...All the sacrifices they've gone through...as well as the hard work on this new Album...GOW deserve to be there....and you deserve to hear them...!!!

Peace Out

my lord thanks to everyone who has signed up and posted here. means a lot to us in the band
we are hoping to go down there and make everyone here proud!

Status
Not open for further replies.