Help! What Is Up W/ Tix For Anthrax????

Pink_Metal

Thrax chick
Sep 1, 2004
chicago
HELP ME!!!!
I was looking at tour dates and anthrax is supposed to be playing 10/09 at house of blues in chicago. but i went to ticket master and it listed DIO, alone, THEN Dio, with anthrax. When i went to the dio w/ anthrax, there was no chicago listing, when i went to just dio, it showed a chicago date 10/09, but didn't mention anthrax!!!! Did they just forget the best band ever? or is it a mistake? Are those the tix i want???? :yell:

Mr. Wu said:
Anthrax will be there.

Yo!...."Wu",

who do I have to have killed to get you guys to play the west side of suburban Detroit. (Woodward and/or all streets WEST).

Uh, how do I put this, you'll hit more of your target demographic in their own backyard. Some of those folks won't make the trek to the "scary ghetto".

What about the State? Hell, even the Shelter would be cooler, more like The Machine Shop in Flint.

I think an increase in ticket sales would offset any higher booking fees...(or whatever, forgive my ignorance of the music industry).

Believe me, we don't want to play Harpo's. It's the promoters that have to be willing to take a show at the State or other places. It sucks but it's out of our hands.

yeah Mr. Wu. How come always the east coast. No western US dates again. When was the last time you played San Fran, Portland, Seattle, or hell even LA or Vegas. Forget the warm up date last year that does not count. the West wants ANTHRAX.

Mr. Wu said:
Believe me, we don't want to play Harpo's. It's the promoters that have to be willing to take a show at the State or other places. It sucks but it's out of our hands.

So, can I put a bug in the ear ( or foot in the ass ) of someone here locally?
Don't get me wrong, I am glad you are coming and the fellas and me WILL be there, but you would get a better turn out at a better venue. Give me some phone numbers and I'll do some bitching...

thank "Wu"... :tickled: (sometimes I crack myself up )

MichiMikey said:
So, can I put a bug in the ear ( or foot in the ass ) of someone here locally?
Don't get me wrong, I am glad you are coming and the fellas and me WILL be there, but you would get a better turn out at a better venue. Give me some phone numbers and I'll do some bitching...

thank "Wu"... :tickled: (sometimes I crack myself up )

*BUMP*

Yo, "Wu"....the PD at WRIF is a PAMF, how do we get you a west side gig???