Hey Billy - iTunes.

Col_ossus

Formerly Ulster Mosher.
Just downloaded Red, White and Screwed on itunes. Took me a while to figure out where it was. Every M.O.D. album is on there under M.O.D., while R,W&S is under M.o.d., note the use of undercase letters. I've been checkin itunes for ages for the album, so God knows how long its been available for download and I've missed it. I have it now though, and I'm very impressed.

Good work man. :kickass:

Happy Christmas.

iTunes is kinda screwy like that. When I was loading all of my CD's into my ipod via iTunes, it didn't recognize Bigger Than The Devil correctly. It identified SOD as System of a Down.

Rather than make another thread...I thought I might hijack this one with an I-Pod/I-tunes question...

So I am going to buy an I-Pod in the next month or so and I was wondering how do you get the album artwork from cd's that you uploaded onto your computer? It says on the I-Tunes store that you can get the artwork when you have an account, but it required having your credit card registered. I like to have as few accounts with my credit info as possible and don't want to register anything until I know it doesn't cost me anything to get the artwork..So does I-Tunes charge you to get the album covers/artwork?

Rather than make another thread...I thought I might hijack this one with an I-Pod/I-tunes question...

So I am going to buy an I-Pod in the next month or so and I was wondering how do you get the album artwork from cd's that you uploaded onto your computer? It says on the I-Tunes store that you can get the artwork when you have an account, but it required having your credit card registered. I like to have as few accounts with my credit info as possible and don't want to register anything until I know it doesn't cost me anything to get the artwork..So does I-Tunes charge you to get the album covers/artwork?
Google image search for the artwork and just manually import it into itunes. Thats what I done for the most of mine. I download tune through itunes, but if you want to download the artwork through their own shop, it doesn't cost anything, but you do need to register your credit card.

iTunes is kinda screwy like that. When I was loading all of my CD's into my ipod via iTunes, it didn't recognize Bigger Than The Devil correctly. It identified SOD as System of a Down.

iTunes definitely sucks some cock at this.

I finally got around to downloading the whole Red White and Screwed album from itunes. I got a chuckle when I looked under "listeners also bought" and saw 'Elect The Dead by Serj Tankian'.