Hey, Cara Taylor

• Thread starter Ghost of Red Dragon
  • Start date
I just had a rad cheeseburger for lunch. Now I wanna take a nap.

hey LRD. Fuck off!

ahem...i've already talked to LRD about this so there's really no point to go through all of it again, but ok. call it a misunderstanding, whatever. no more calls to LRD. but no one called "a few months ago wanting to sleep with my mother"...not from my phone!

the thousands and thousands of people from UM (those that like him and those that really detest him) have had free access to his phone number, plus who knows else. the only calls ever made to LRD from my phone were understood to be wanted, based on the types of things he posts here.

he did say he thought it was amusing but his mother doesn't know what he does online. now why his mom is involved with HIS phone calls, i dunno.

no problem though. if he doesn't want the occasional "hi" from um'ers, then he won't get them anymore, not from my phone. easy as that

ahem...i've already talked to LRD about this so there's really no point to go through all of it again, but ok. call it a misunderstanding, whatever. no more calls to LRD. but no one called "a few months ago wanting to sleep with my mother"...not from my phone!

the thousands and thousands of people from UM (those that like him and those that really detest him) have had free access to his phone number, plus who knows else. the only calls ever made to LRD from my phone were understood to be wanted, based on the types of things he posts here.

he did say he thought it was amusing but his mother doesn't know what he does online. now why his mom is involved with HIS phone calls, i dunno.

no problem though. if he doesn't want the occasional "hi" from um'ers, then he won't get them anymore, not from my phone. easy as that

my mom feels the need to know every single detail of the convo every single time i'm on the phone
that's what happened