Hey Guys!!!!!!!

Yea we are all posting here now Const...I think you were the last of the 'regulars' to make it over.

Wheeee!!!

PHP:
What the hell is PHP?
:D

Code:
OK....have fun with the new board Const..

yeah i made it lads...... im checking the posts every day also....just that i not only have no life..... i have fark all to say as well.... so i decree that im the newest member of the have no life club....... ;)

....oh well.....theres always my trusted guitar....!!

Damn...i gotta get my sig on these posts up and running as well.... howd you get your sig picture on the left side of the posts as well lads....?????

Well while im here.... i got your 7th son file rabs...sounds cool even for a prequel......and man i was miles out at the end...but thanx to your trusty skills...i can fix mine in a jiffy.....!!!!

Also... i think i managed to lay to down a decent enough reference for the part 2 bass... ill just need to double check it a lil....then ill post it out to see if we all agree that its good enough...timing wise i mean.....the rest im still getting too.... just tooooooooo damn lazy at the momment...and waaaaaay down on inspiration........

ahhhhh...another troubled musician....... one minute blowin the world away....... the next on the lounge with alcohol listening to nirvana......... *sigh* .....

....but the guild still ROCKS ALL......!!!! :)

Welcome to the club Medsy. :p

I'm glad yer ok with me pointing out that your timing was a bit off on that section. You are the coolest! I know your constructive criticism has helped me get better on more than one occasion - hope I can do the same for you.

Ok...for your icon on the left pane, you need to choose an avatar. Its somewhere under editing your profiles. They give you a bunch to choose from, but if you don't like those, you can upload your own. just copy whatever avatar you want to your local machine and use the tool to copy it up. I think Mark (strangeworld) has exact directions on the site help (or something like that) board.