Hey, SILENTPLANETSCOT!

silentplanetscot said:
true yes,i actually have al ife(a job and family) not like all u lot who sit here all day,but then i suppose mental hospitals are introducing the internet to most of there in mates now,so its not suprising

SPS
There you go being a moron again. I would only have to ring up a mental institution in Scotland and show them your posts as evidence for them to send round the men in white coats. Most people would need a combination of the most expensive drugs to be as mentally fucked as you.

silentplanetscot said:
no not suprised,i know everyone who comes here is a idiot so i have come to expect childish behaviour from you all now,i actually laughed when i saw it,any of u thinking iam actually going to run away just because one of u say i should go

I'm willing to bet from your post that you don't have the first idea about who I am nor what I was actually trying to say here.

Just as a hint, you'd put less people offside if you didn't assume that every post which mentions you is intended as a personal attack.

Many are, but not all.

This thread has to be the funniest by far that I have read any where on UM boards!
You all have me laughing so hard,I'm afraid that I will piss my pants. Not likely,I haven't had a beer yet.

The only thing I have to say to SPS is this;BAAH BAA! :p
Inside joke only he would understand.

Potpossum said:
This thread has to be the funniest by far that I have read any where on UM boards!
You all have me laughing so hard,I'm afraid that I will piss my pants. Not likely,I haven't had a beer yet.

The only thing I have to say to SPS is this;BAAH BAA! :p
Inside joke only he would understand.
You should have seen it at the Maiden board before the site when completely gay.

Iced in Flames,I'm from IM site,I know. You should have seen when Ancient Queen and myself were verbally scrapping it out. Which reminds,I see Texas Braslinger,but not her pal Ancient Queen. Did AQ change names?

Potpossum said:
Iced in Flames,I'm from IM site,I know. You should have seen when Ancient Queen and myself were verbally scrapping it out. Which reminds,I see Texas Braslinger,but not her pal Ancient Queen. Did AQ change names?

I know! That was so fun! LOL Nah, AQ isn't around this neck of the woods. Not sure where she posts these days. I haven't heard from her in a while.

TxBraSlinger said:
I know! That was so fun! LOL Nah, AQ isn't around this neck of the woods. Not sure where she posts these days. I haven't heard from her in a while.

SEE! You remember me! How come Iced In Flames can't? Geesh,even Frodo remembers me when I go and visit IM bb. Anyways,no biggie if he doesn't.

I hope you don't hold it against me the way I was with your pal? No offense towards you,but AQ was a little debauched at times.

Well,I must be going. There has been a car parked in front of my driveway for 3 hours now,and I want it to be moved! Fucking people! They don't know where the curb is! It would be different if I didn't own a car,but I do have a car.

Anyways,season greetings and the best in the New Year.

Potpossum said:
SEE! You remember me! How come Iced In Flames can't? Geesh,even Frodo remembers me when I go and visit IM bb. Anyways,no biggie if he doesn't.

I hope you don't hold it against me the way I was with your pal? No offense towards you,but AQ was a little debauched at times.

Well,I must be going. There has been a car parked in front of my driveway for 3 hours now,and I want it to be moved! Fucking people! They don't know where the curb is! It would be different if I didn't own a car,but I do have a car.

Anyways,season greetings and the best in the New Year.

I know...I was just messing around w/ you & I think AQ was, too. It's to be expected in the Valley of the Trolls forum, where I remembered you from. That was the whole point of that place. Anyhow...Seasons greetings to you, too!