"Hi I'm new here" Introduce Yourself

What the fuck!?!?!?

I'm Kirsty (Kirst-ehhh) and I'm 17, 18 soon and I'm from Glasgow, Scotland. Seen Firewind 6 times.

I love metal, piercings, tattoos, big boots and going to the pub. Indeed.

Favourite bands include Manowar, Firewind, Lost Horizon, Edguy, Syth, Dreamtale, Axenstar, Twilightning and Destroyer 666 (don't fit in do they :p )

Proud owner of 15 piercings (I hate being asked so: 4xlobe, 2xhelix, 1xtragus, 1xrook, 1xnostril, 1xmonroe, 1xvertical centre lip, 1x centre lip, 2xoff-centre tongue, 1xsmiley). Don't think I missed any and two tattoos.

Errr, that's about it isn't it? Can't say much more?

xx Kirsty

Σοφία;6129803 said:
DUDE! i was at both of them!! i got bobs pick too!
04_25_0.jpg

how do you look like?? lmao

Haha that's the fucking pick right there! I was going to ebay it but then decided it to use it myself haha.

I didn't see anyone who looked 13 there, everyone looked like they were older than me!

I'm Spike, 20 but turning 21 in like 2 weeks. I'm from Milan, Italy (to keep it really simple) and I've seen Firewind just twice (Dragonforce tour and Angra tour).
I speak 9 languages, play 5 instruments, drink loads of beer... But don't take that as "he's a quantity over quality guy". That's got nothing to do ;)
Favourite bands are Dark Tranquillity, Nevermore, Firewind, Quo Vadis, Necrophagist, Wintersun, Angra, Testament, Edguy and loads others but too lazy to write 'em all... It is 2am already anyways...

That reminds me.. I should actually be going to bed. Thank Gus (thank god is just overused... I had to come up with something witty. Plus Gus = God, so it was a good substitute. I patented it by the way and own the trade mark, it will cost you a beer for everytime you use it) that there aren't any classes on Friday...

My name is Dave. I promote/manage/distro Metal bands here in Australia.
Very proud of local acts TRANSCENDING MORTALITY , LYCANTHIA and THIS TANGLED WEB.
I am a massive Metal fan and this music consumes almost every minute of my waking life and i love it!
Too many fav bands to list them all but some that are just legendary to me are NEVERMORE , DUNGEON , DISSECTION , AMON AMARTH, NOCTURNAL RITES, TRANSCENDING MORTALITY (hehe) , BRAINSTORM, ANNIHILATOR , RAGE , SENTENCED , EDGUY , FIREWIND(of course), GOD DETHRONED, IRON MAIDEN , IRON SAVIOUR , SLAYER , IN FLAMES , TO/DIE/FOR , STEEL PROPHET , JAG PANZER , EVERGREY , VICIOUS RUMOURS , ICED EARTH , CANDLEMASS etc etc etc.......:headbang:
Drinking & Metal 4EVER!:kickass:

feel_the_force get your ass over to COBOT now!!
btw, you might not know whi i am as i've changesd my username...i was Chamet before i got banned, made more accounts after that (chamet2...3..4..etc) then i made Arsham...and changed the username :p
so dunno if you remember me..

Σοφία;6132687 said:
dude i dont look 13
i was the one that spoke on the mic and was standing next to bob

btw
hey dave and spike! :wave:

Oh yeah i remember someone saying something into the mic :lol: I can't remember it too well though
Haha did you see Herman Li at the bar?

Hi dudes !!

My name is Rob Lozzano and I'm from Mexico City. Currenly I'm working for the Energy Ministry of my country but whenever I have time I'm a guitarist and a metal head. Actually my fave music refers to glam or so-called poodle metal, but I really dig some prog/power metal new bands.

I came across Gus G. by watching him in sooo many Japanese guitar magazine covers... so when I decided to dound out who this guy was, whoa !!!! I was astounded by his talent and Firewind's music...

That's my story... As a newbie I have seen that almost nobody knows about Firewind in Mexico... It'd be pretty fucking cool if Gus G/Firewind could come to Mexico.

You can check more information about m at myspace.com/lozzano

Nice to meet you all guys. Feel free to contact me if I can help you !!!

Stay metal !

Hi there, I am Makis. I used to be a member in the old forums, my nickname was "Battlelord" for those who may remember.

Cheers!

Hi everybody, i'm Lars. Living in the northern parts of Norway. Which means i need to travel a lot to see most of my favourite bands since they rarely come as far north.
Favourite bands are bands such, Pagan's Mind, Cloudscape, Circus Maximus, Threshold, Kamelot, Jorn, Firewind, Seventh Wonder, Triosphere, Power Quest and many many more.
As you can see, mainly melodic, progressive and power metal. But a great song is a great song, so i can enjoy other genres.

Enough said for now, just ask me if there's something you'd like to know;)

Hi, I'm from S Wales and love rock/metal of most kinds..too many bands to mention, so won't bother! Only posted a few times here and never on old Firewind forum as it wouldn't accept my registration for some reason. :mad:

LOVE Firewind, seen them twice..had tickets for Notts but had to cancel. Going to Atlanta and considering Copenhagen...maybe.

Anyway..HI to all...think I know a couple of you here. :headbang:

Hi, I'm from S Wales and love rock/metal of most kinds..too many bands to mention, so won't bother! Only posted a few times here and never on old Firewind forum as it wouldn't accept my registration for some reason. :mad:

LOVE Firewind, seen them twice..had tickets for Notts but had to cancel. Going to Atlanta and considering Copenhagen...maybe.

Anyway..HI to all...think I know a couple of you here. :headbang:

Welcome! :)