Highly organized top 100 guitarists poll...

This is not some half-bogus list of crap compiled by someone who thinks Joni Mitchell has any relevance the world of guitar players. (No offense Joni, but I think you and I both know where you stand amongst people normally considered guitar gods.)
That's a pretty stupid statement, and it's the first paragraph!

Not to mention the fact that Robert Fripp and Peter Tagtgren are missing from the list, two of the best virtuosos I've ever heard.

At least Jerry Cantrell and Trey Azagthoth are on the list. :)

epi5ode666 said:
noodles haha, isnt that the guitarist from that emo pop band offspring hahahaha mainstream as fuck

The Offspring aren't emo pop...

They were really good on their first five albums, and he is one of the few punk guitarists that doesn't use just power chords...

NAD said:
That's a pretty stupid statement, and it's the first paragraph!

Not to mention the fact that Robert Fripp and Peter Tagtgren are missing from the list, two of the best virtuosos I've ever heard.

At least Jerry Cantrell and Trey Azagthoth are on the list. :)

No Robert Fripp?, no point in voting on that pathetic list.

Hey, nobody said anything about the voting list being perfect, but you have to admit that it is much better than the Rolling Stone list...

Manga-San said:
Hey, nobody said anything about the voting list being perfect, but you have to admit that it is much better than the Rolling Stone list...
Yes, but that's not saying much. They put Eric Clapton higher than Robert Johnson, give me a fucking break!

Manga-San said:

A LOT better than rolling stone. I, for one, am a HUGE fan of Steve Vai. He's got the top vote on that list next to John Petrucci, and he deserves it fully. Rolling Stone... blah where's Steve Vai? haha if I remember right, not even in the top 10!!!! holy shitttt!!! Vai's the master shredder and a guitar virtuoso :yell: screw rolling stone